05 November, 2007

Writing to the President of the United States about 911 conspiracy would make you get 'mind-controlled.'


This is another perspective to understand my situation. I have read Lee Adams' “Beating The FBI” on Toste.com. I found out that the FBI surveillance team can respond within 24 hours and they would consider 'national threat' when they know someone is an activist or working for real equal opportunity. I do not know when I noticed other students activists have been gone. After the 911, about one year or so, activists were doing fine and we believed that what we were doing was only to provoke the conciousness of world peace. If the Terrorist Attack was done by Al Quaida, then that is what the US must fight against. Later, the the US troop invaded Iraq. Hussein was one of the guy who was trained in the US. I think it was about that period the student activists' disappearance from campus became quite common. After the 911, I was not actively involved in any organizations. When activists needed some people to hold their flag and placard showing “Anti-War,” I gave them a hand to hold one for their activism. When the activists needed signature for stop the War on Iraq, I did not sign because I was aware of my status as a F-1 Visa holder in the US.

Let's go back to the subject of sending criticism to the White House. It is one of the activity that Dr. Roberto Gonzalez asked his students and ABSC members to do. He provided a form to write to the US president. If my theory is right, this is how the students become the target of organized stalking by undercover cops (FBI related). In my case, I did not join the club as I wanted to be neutral. The club was organized by one leader with many followers doing jobs for the club. It is similar to any kind of cult. Then, when the leader targeted me for gang stalking, the other students helped everything from contacting with my friends and the people I had relationships in the past, and so on.

What I know is that the students often worked “Directed suggestion” in the hallway. They started conversation like “Elizabeth is falling love with (my name)” and “She is useless but very friendly...” and such and such. Some of them I collected as it happened before my class started and I accidentally turned on my voice recorder in the classroom which doors were open.
Later, I leaned that these directed suggestion would happen to the people who do not even know what they are talking about. After my parents came to the US, I heard that the stalkers took them for hostage. I was thinking to write a short story about a specific type of Jewish people in East Europe, and somehow the stalkers recording what I was speaking up in my room thought that it was about myself. They said that Dr. Weiss checked my parent's physical features and said that they do not look like the type. I do not know what happened to my parents while I was making alibi by driving up to the Capital. They came on Wednesday and I could contacted them on Friday. Thus, for three days, I had no idea what happened to them. When I asked them what happened, they said that they just stayed in the hotel room in San Jose. If they came to meet me, they could call at least one time per a day after their arrival at the hotel. In my case, my parents were brainwashed. They sometimes start to work on “Direct Suggestion.” During our conversation, my parents suddenly changes their voice tones and speak out something awkward in the situation.

In Japan, I think the elderly people would became like them. When I went out with my mother, I saw her friend in various places. When I asked my mother to take me to an eye doctor as I had an infection on my eye, there was an elderly woman who my mother know for a long time. Then, when we visited the hairdresser which I used to go when I was in Japan, there was a woman who had a broken wrist. If some citizens are 'mind controlled' for the surveillance program, it would make sense as many stalkers have bandages or sticks. The priest at the Gnostic church in Palo Alto also had a broken fingers. Her accident happened right after I started to attend their church. I have seen some stalkers checking me going in to the building. One night while I was driving on El Camino Real at night, I saw a familiar car with specific number plate decoration,

“Life is Cabernet.” Is this a coincidence?

Some stalkers are contacting with their bosses by their cell phones, and the others do not need to contact with anyone but continue their gaslighting.

From my experience, after FBI install their bugs and fiber scope cameras, they use chemical weapons to make their surveillance easier. What happened to me was that I was speaking up my thoughts while the students claiming me crazy. They also used some sexual enhancer or something that makes the target to act without moral consciousness. I think these chemicals were introduced my room through the air ducts which they planted the fiber scope. Some times, I felt sick right after I came home, and I could not wake up for few days. It happened with the feel of sudden dizziness and vormiting. I had a parrot in my living room, yet he was not affected from such chemical weapons. From what happened to me, I could say that they would planted such chemicals / electromagnetic weapons in my bedroom only.

Anyway, the forced transportation to a mental hospital from SJSU happened on the day I visited the Homeland Security Office. I have written to the vice president of the US. Say, does anyone really consider the equal opportunity on F-1 visa students? I was not studying in the US to become a guinea pig for American Intellectuals and Agencies. How often someone studying religion ends up imprisoned and raped in the world? Many priests and pesters would preach such injustice in the world, but it happens when FBI take charge of everything with making up conspiracies. Ask Ms. Rosamond Miller, the tau of the Gnostic Church in Palo Alto, who wanted to become a candidate for the priesthood and who made a vow to Mary Magdalene? And who took out all the pictures from the sanctuary on the meeting in February for the pressure from the infiltrated government-agent members?

I am glad that reading the article by Mr. Adams can make me to focus on FBI involvement. What I can do is to collect the data and how people are involved. If local police are helping FBI officers, then it would be an another issue.. I am a refugee and I cannot contact with authorities in this country. Thus, what I can do is to send the evidence to the biggest organization in the world in this country. Not only the US has its branch in New York, but we have another one in Geneva! Now I got some people working for UN in Japan and I am able to contact with them. I do not know how they react to my situation, thogh..

0 comments: