23 January, 2009

Abkur Dalow Abshir shouting "I kill you" to me on the day someone vandalized my room

When I was making back up of my evidences, I found this video. It was the day someone vandalized my room.
Abkur Dalow Abshir and Mara Alpha were at the entrance and I argued with them. You can hear Abkur Dalow Abshir shouting "I kill you" when I was leaving Casa Torfeld I to contact police.

At that time, I was too upset about how many things happened besides

Abkur Dalow Abshir has been saying "I kill you" sometimes.
If I knew what he said, I could tell much detail about the danger living in Casa Torfeld I in Buchs AG. The residents were threatening me killing and damaging the property. I think that was enough to cause me to have psychiatric injury.
In such case, am I the one having mental problem?

The police officers in Switzerland can claim victims of crime as mentally ill and ignore anything, arn't they? If their logic is right. If someone stole your car and go to police, the police and the thief might tell you are mentally ill and ignore the fact of your stolen car that caused you upset. By the way Swiss prison population is 20% foreigners. Police can put priority on who to catch and live the natives alone.

0 comments: