17 January, 2009

Caught flu and down for 1 week.

I got flu and had to stay in my bed for one week. My class started on the day after I felt sick. It was like I started learning totally new things in the worst condition. Somehow I managed to finish the readings and finish all the assignments on time. Phew. There was nothing else I could do.

Well, I think I should post something at least once a week or more frequent basis. Sorry about making you worried about my well being. If I am really in danger, I would post more like the situation in last February to May.

The good news is, I think I found how to calculate "sensitization" done by the perps. While I was in my bed, I tried to read some psychology materials when I got bored reading project management stuffs. Project management is interesting but going to too much depths while having no business experience leaves me in the world of hypothesis and theories. Sometimes, I needed to take break from the reading to make sure what I was reading was collect.

According to psychology textbooks, sensation can be measured using psychophysics. One of the textbooks say stimuli can be measured as an object rather than the level of sensation. After I get some confidence in MS Project, I might have time to do further research about the topic. I'm buried in my school works now.

0 comments: