27 January, 2009

Visiting Aarau - Strange Insicident at InterDiscount

About 2pm, I traveled to Aarau today. I needed to visit Optik to pick up new pair of contact lenses.
Since last week, my Swisscom mobile phone had problem turn on the power, so I needed to pay a visit at Swisscom. I think it was before 3pm, I went into Swisscom shop across from McDonald's. My number was #105. There were lots of people in the store. But somehow my turn was quite quick. After I granced Nokia, Sony, and other booth, I found the screen above the counter telling the serving number #104. A male clark talked with me asked if I was interested in Notel. I explained him I came there for Handy. By the way, all the conversation in Swisscom was in German. I am pretty adapted to the local culture except for the right extremests/gangs/mafia involved in organized stalking. At my turn, I talked with a tall female clark and showed my mobile phone and explained the phone cannot turn on. When I put my bag on the floor and looked down, the clerk seemed to fixed the problem. She showed me my phone with "PIN CODE: " prompt on. I asked her what was the problem. She told me it needed to push the button for awhile. Actually, I tried to push any button over several seconds already. I checked the buttery and the SIM card. I left the store. After I got home and before typing this, I checked my mobile phone. If I push some buttons, the phone turns on as normal. For one week, the phone was not functioning. Well, since I am the only observer of the problem, it is up to you to believe it or not. At least, I was one time Engineering major and know how to assemble PCs. I tried anything possible to fix the power switch problem within a common sense.

Later, I visited InterDiscount in Aarau to check a new camera. My Sony T70 has problem with vibration. Abkur Dalow Abshir one time slaped my hand and the camera dropped on the floor in Aarau train station. And some ocation, I droped it several times. The camera sometimes work fine but other times got vibration problem for filming. You can check the visual information of today in next OSAM film.

At InterDiscount, I tried to check the new model of Sony T-series. If you buy the same model, I can save money for using the butteries from the old one. When I went in to the store, I walked straight to digital camera section. I heared no frequent alarms when I went in. That was ususal for my experience in the store. I was not sure why I decided to pick Silver model, but when I picked it up for examination, the alarm rung. The first camera I tried and got alarm on! Jack Pot!!! If NSA's mind control works for everyone remotely, I think now I got how to figure it out. When I tried to pick the camera up, I questioned myself why am I trying to examine silver one? I usually chose camera with dark color like black, and this time I was interested in the silver one. Before I picked up the camera, I decided to put my Manor paper bag to avoid misunderstanding like stealing. If the alarm turns on while I have my paper bag on my another hand while I use both sides for examining a camera, taht looks much like I am taking the camera for shoplifting.
After the alarm was on the clark V. Tleno showed up and turned the alarm off. There was no body around me at the camera section. Then, he left. But once I picked up the same camera, the alarm was on again. I asked him what is the problem. He told me I might pulled the camera too strong, then he left. I made the seculity code loose and put it back on the shelf. But somehow, the alarm on for short time even it was on the shelf!!! My hands were away from it. How could this happen? Because of curiousity, I tried to check the black one. If I buy one, it could be that model rather than the silver one. When I tried to examine the black model, there was no alarm on. It seemed I supposed to chose the silver model in order to turn the alarm.
The same clark, V. Tleo came back with two young women. He opened the the closet bottom of the shelf next to me and talked with the girls. He pointed a SLR camera and typed something in the computer in front of the shelves. Then two girls and the clark left. I was curious what was going on and needed an assistance to ask question if the battery of the camera is compatible with mine or not. I waited for awhile, but no clark showed up around me. Grancing the computer screen, I saw the price 799. And the closet was open. I assumed that the camera would cost 799CHF.

Then a man came and started examine a SLR camera on the shelves to right. When he pulled the camera, the alarm was on. This time, An elder clark, J. Rxxxxxx came to fix the problem. I asked the clark if I can ask a question. At that point, I was a bit upset and prefered to take in English. I asked him if he can speak English. He said not at all, and told me his coworker can and asked me to wait for him. Then he got phone call and left the section. I waited for a help for a while, but no body came. Then I decided to buy the camera somewhere as I wanted to go back before my "surveillance camera" run out of either battery or storage. When I tried to leave the section, I wanted to check if the man stood next to me was still there. Then I saw him leaving the spot right after I moved from the section. He seemed to be stayed there while I was there. I am not sure what V. Tleo, the clark with two girls went. He did not even came back nor do anything with the camera they checked out in the closet. What was the point of checking the camera in the closed and leave it there? If the girls were buying the camera, the clark would pick it up and go with the girls to help another goods. I really did not understand the strange things happening in InterDiscount in Aarau. Can anyone tell what the clarks were doing? By the way the camera I was checking was 479CHF after 20% off.

In retrospect, I realized that the action of the clark and two girls might be for shoplifting claim. They showed up from somewhere. Ususally, the customer interested buying an intem check the item on the shelf before they ask the clark to see the packaged one. Also, V. Tleo left the closet open and PC, too. The man observing the cameras next to me and experienced alarm might be hinting that the one in the open closet does not have problem to take. At that point, I was only concerned his alarm incident was to show how frequently the alarm will be on in the store. Later, when I tried to leave the place as I was not helped, I found about 10 people waiting on the line to casher. There was only one casher open. And the only exit was through the casher. A low-IQ (or so called retarded) persom with no sense of law may just take the camera from the shelf or the one in the closet and leave the store. I thought the situation I was in was pretty much like a set up for such shoplifting operation. I studied criminology, but never studied the potion of burglary nor shoplifting, so this observation is based on my African American study about their racial conflicts. I learned how some African Americans experienced and still experience the bias from others, like how a security officer work around them when they walk into a store in the South. It is very funny that often blacks are used as the footsolder for organized stalking in Switzerland. Abkur Dalow Abshir, Mara Alpha, Eritreans, and others are the evidences.

If any camera missing from InterDiscount because of perps' skits, it is not my fault and they stole it. Gang stalkers are liers and I saw perps using new cameras for sensitization on me. Some perps had camera with labels still sticked on it. I just share what happened in the store in order to prevent them making any claim for what I did not do. This should do the real crime prevention. If I did something with their marchandice, then I should be not the one to expose information, right? In Casa Torfeld I, the people communicating with police officers were living in non-existed rooms and making up some claims. Why cannot other people engage to help police officer getting promoted and receiving free "gifts" for the claim? And one more question, is it really usual alarm turns on in InterDiscount in Aarau?

What the organized stalkers want to tell to others:
I was crazy and did not know how to turn my mobile on and visited Swisscom.
I was crazy so wrote down the name of the clerks and the prices of cameras in the store.
- The alarm turned on because she was pulling too hard enough to take the code off.
- The alarm turned on because that is normal function in the store, and she was acting wierd for small matter.
- She is a shoplifter and we want to catch her with evidence. We tried to give her an opportunity to steal the camera from the shelf but she did not take the camera.
Then they would say, that is why they need to keep an eye on me. Again, what was the point of leaving the closet open and not even taking the digital camera for the purchase? What the clark was doing? If you experience strange things so many times in a store, you surely would get PTSD. That is one of the problem African Americans have in their internalized racial problem. I studied pretty much of every field of social science, so I can tell example from my knowledge. Actually, it took me awhile to understand what was going on in the store. I was only thinking about psychological sensitization and Neuro-Linguistic Programming for psychological operation.

I never thought I have to figure out stalkers' intention from both Psychophisics and Crimonology, and probably a little help from African American study for internalized racism part.

After I visited InterDiscount, I walked through COOP and met Heidi, the elderly woman stood in front of my home in Zofingen. She stood at the outside of the casher where customers pick up their marchandice. Strange coincidence after at the InterDiscount. Organized stalkers offten showed up where targed is no matter the situation is strange. I think the stalkers in Aarau changed their haircut for whatever reason. I recognized some faces of passerby, but because of my camera, I could not take their appearance for evidence. I guess Abkur Dalow Abshir went back to his home (probably in Wettingen) after I left the refugee residence in Buchs AG. If they work for police, then they should continue their harassment and stalking duty.

For fellow TIs, the best way to figure out mind control is question your motivation for every action. Mind control is a form of coecive persuasion, so you are asked to do something outside of your natural favor or action. If your action you felt intention to do is different from what you do normally, question yourself and be causious. You may not get away from the NSA's mind control, but you can examine the intention before you actually do something. The mind control cannot make you do something against law or ethics if the action is something you do not like to commit. That is why TIs are different from the real Manchurian Candidates created by the CIA.

0 comments: