01 January, 2009

Happey New Year! .. and how many more years do we need to end the organized stalking?

When the gang stalking started by SJSU students around the beginning of March 2006, I never thought that the stalking activity would continue after I left the United States. When I was stalked by the Department of Defense employees, I never thought that I could survive till the next year. When I had no idea about what was going on around me, I was unable to figure out how long I could survive or even how many days... It was 3 years ago the o/s started. The V2K started in February 2007 while I was in my room at Pavona Apartment in San Jose, CA. When I stayed in a hotel in München, the perps seemed to take record of my brainwaves. I was under a mind control and I was asked to keep the same position for a while. I was under fear for unknown reason. The V2K perps were accusing me of everything and even persuaded me the things I believe as false. For instance, they claimed Dr. Roberto Gonzalez is not a gay (which I heard from Dr. Elizabeth Weiss when she said her marriage is just a paper work). Another persuasion was that I should have contacted with Dr. J.A. English-Lueck when I had problem with the students instead of filing the case to a university police officer.

When I go out, I encounter people participating in the o/s skits. Since I have to visit grocery stores and a post office for regular basis, the perps appear in COOP and Migros, the Post Office in Zofingen. The locals seems participating on the discrimination. I thought the language barrier may be a part of misunderstanding, so I created a German blog to explain what happened last year and how I filed two perps from the refugee residence, Casa Torfeld I & II, in Buchs AG.

Meanwhile, I found the o/s participators seems to get their buildings reformed or got free foods. I am not sure if bribery is to encourage people to involve in the o/s. If perps can steal things from their work and give it to others, I think it would explain how they are able to share something from nowhere. The perps often look like not the one in the top management and seem to be in repetitive work. If they steal things and complain it to the TI, it would make another rumor of the TI to be a criminal and hated in the local society.

Some corrupted police officers and social workers seem to be involved in my case at Switzerland. Since the lawyers cannot do anything and the police does not want to persecute pals in the same profession, I decided to put all the evidences on a blog for preventing further character assassination by the false rumors perps spreading.

I think the problem is the ignorance. Everyone is busy for one's business and keeps someone else would solve the problem of the society. What did you do when the hurricanes or earthquakes hit somewhere in the world? People are asked to give donations. How many people in individual level do something for the disasters or social problems? The economic crisis the countries are facing is another example.

We survived another year. Let's hope that each TI can do something fruitful to lead the way to end the organized stalking this year.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy new year. If you like I can e-mail you all the staff members'of SJSU email to you so you can educate them about this horrible crime. Hopefully your work will help other student victims.

E-mail me at fightcrime08@gmail.com