26 January, 2009

El Camino Hospital - Electronic viewing through the eyes of the patients

While I was reading Eleanor White's website, I found information about how researchers at Harvard and UCB succeeded to see what cats see using brain implant. The article she referred is from 1999. I guess that is probably the time the time people started to get similar brain implants to satisfy "pervert" doctors curiosity.

It happened when I stayed in El Camino Hospital. That was before Dr. Peter Newsom diagnosed me as "gravely disabled" and tried to keep me in the hospital with 14 days hold. When I woke up, I felt terrible and sick. But somehow I got up and used bathroom. Then I found two small dot marks in between my eyes. They are below my eyebrows and close to my nose. You can check the picture for the place where I mean.

At that time, I was not sure what those dot marks were. It was before I experienced frequent bloody nose and bleeding from the bottom (which SJSU interns were talking about how Dr. Elizabeth Weiss and Dr. Roberto Gonzalez raped me while I was under the deep sleep with strong sleeping pills.)

From Ms. White's website:

The researchers attached electrodes to 177 cells in an anesthetized
cat's thalamus, a region of the brain falling about half-way in the
visual processing pathway.

Having recorded patterns of firing as various scenes were flashed
before the cat's eyes, the team was able to reconstruct very
closely what the animal saw, which varied from people's faces to
scenes of a dark forest.

After I read that information, I tried to check where thalamus locates in human brain. Then, I figured out that thalamus seems to be reachable from where the black dots located on my face at El Camino Hospital.

(http://www.dwm.ks.edu.tw/bio/activelearner/40/images/ch40c2.jpg)

Actually, the El Camino Hospital is just south of UCB where one of the experiment was held. That sounds persuasive enough. And my psychiatrists, Dr. Peter Newsom and Dr. Robert Burr are both Neurologists. I was supposed to be suicidal and harmful to others. I denied myself to be suicidal while Sgt. John Laws, Dr. J.A. English-Lueck, and another SJSU police officer claimed so. As you know, that voice recording our conversation is available for the public.

Thalamus processes sensory informations including visual ones.
"The first stop in the brain for information in the visual pathway is the thalamus. It separates information received from the eyes and relays it via fiber bundles known as optic radiations to different zones in the cortex, each of which processes different asspects of the visual stimulus (for example, color, form, depth, movement)" (Sherwood, 2005, p.163).


Thalamus is not only sending visual images. It manages the human's awakeness.
The thalamus also plays an important role in regulating states of sleep and wakefulness.[4] Thalamic nuclei have strong reciprocal connections with the cerebral cortex, forming thalamo-cortico-thalamic circuits that are believed to be involved with consciousness. The thalamus plays a major role in regulating arousal, the level of awareness, and activity. Damage to the thalamus can lead to permanent coma ("Thalamus," 2008).
Mentioning of coma, it reminds me of SJSU student interns talking about how they were planned to make me to become vegitable. If they really sticked something to my thalamus, I had a chance to become unconcious for rest of my life. You never know how many patients actually got coma from staying in a hospital for different reasons.
Many different functions are linked to the system to which thalamic parts belong. This is at first the case for sensory systems (which excepts the olfactory function) auditory, somatic, visceral, gustatory and visual systems where localised lesions provoke particular sensory deficits. A major role of the thalamus is devoted to "motor" systems. This has been and continues to be a subject of interest for investigators. ("Thalamus," 2008)
If thalamus is controling above sensory systems, the TIs experiencing electronic harassment may be related with implant(s) in thalamus. The researchers implanted something in a cat before, why they do not hesitate to act the same to humans? You know, people love torturing animals would be violent against people. That is one of the trait serial killers share. And that is probably the same for "Doctors of Death."


The Blue Cross of California paid the cost for my 1 week stay at El Camino Hospital. I am curious how much the SJSU official health insurance company covert the cost. Did it pay for extra human experiments? It also paid for above $500 psycho medicine I purchased at the Walgreens on San Calros St. And no body knows who paid for my one night stay at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Accute Psychiatric Services. Sgt. John Laws of SJSU police says where they would bring me in the voice recording. And the documents from both El Camino Hospital and Santa Clara Valley Medical Center I posted somewhere in this blog tells they were real. Enough evidences to tell MKULTRA-like covert research is still going, huh? Seriously, I think the US government agencies are driving the country and corporations to bankrupt. I hope the Blue Cross of California is not paying too much for false claims of mental problems local gang stalkers claiming to their targets.

If someone is going to stay in these hospitals, please be aware of finding two black dots (for both sides of thalamus?) on your face in morning. This sounds much scarelier than regular urban myth.

From Ms. White's website:
"A physician of my acquaintance has repeatedly discovered metal objects
implanted into a number of residents - normal people, workers - of small
towns in the North-Western surroundings of Turin, towards the valley
ending in the French frontier.

"These devices, to the best of my knowledge, are not for any therapeutic
purpose. Knowing that people have been used for involuntary electronic
implantation experiments, these patients may have also been implanted in
this way. Further investigation would be needed to learn the truth
about these metallic implants."
(
http://www.raven1.net/uncom.htm#CENTN)
If implanting among locals happened in Italy, there is no need to deny the possibility of impants done in Switzerland. At least one perp recomended the mental hosptial in Basel.

Reference:

Sherwood, L. (2005). Fundamentals of Physiology: A Human Perspective (3rd Ed.) [Electronic version]. Retrieved January 26, 2009, from http://books.google.ch/books?id=4INVi-m7gX8C&printsec=frontcover&dq=thalamus+visual&hl=en&source=gbs_summary_s&cad=0

Wikipedia: The free encyclopedia. (2008, December 18). FL: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. Retrieved August 10, 2004, from http://www.wikipedia.org

0 comments: