30 March, 2009

Ambulance Sirens (March 29th 2009 5:17PM)

Just like I started to add blog posting about I started to hear ambulance sirens almost everyday, I got another one for today. When I was cooking dinner, I heard ambulance sirens form outside. I probably did not notice them if I did not open the window to get some clean air while cooking.

Too bad for the folks who wants to give sensitization like the residents at Casa Torfeld I in Buchs and Caritas involved people in Aarau. I prefer to keep the record of what is going on with proofs for my statements such as "I hear ambulance sirens everyday."Some people at McDonalds in Aarau also used "siren" noises for sensitization in 2007 or 2008. If you hear same noises from strangers several times even in McDonalds or hear ambulance sirens everyday, you would be sensitized to the particular noise. It is a technique for Neurolinguistics Programming to drive someone crazy.

I know psychiatrsits nowadays do not really have to think scientificialy but rather to stay on an armchair to make a conclusion. They are worse than armchair detectives who try to solve mysteries while they sit on a chair to think about hypothesis. Psychiatirsts without scientific knowledge can bring about a conclusion from their imaginations. I have seen some psychiatrists who claimed their patients have mental problems while they made up claims against them without even reviewing evidences. That is the level of American Psychiatry I experienced several years ago. Psychiatrists are there to provide "professional help" to discredit people's speeches.

Indeed, these psychiatrists who do not have to draw a line between what is scientific and what is their imagination may not able to understand organized crimes like the one discribed in David Lawson's book. I know some people just forget about scientific methods as they prefer bribary than their professionalism.

0 comments: