10 March, 2009

Residence paper anchoring - socialboy008 at YouTube

I think voice hearing (V2K) is developed to give continuous accusation or criticism to the subject. In my experience, I never had such problem until I visited the United States second time in February 2007. At that time, I was stalked by the Department of Defense people - they used cars with the DOD parking stickers. You can see one of the photo of a red jeep from Washington state with the sticker on it in my blog posting probably in 2007.

Probably around last week, the V2K speaking Japanese were talking about how they could make me send back to Japan in the state of "forced detention." As I posted the attempt of InterDiscount in Zofingen having the product I was planned to buy had damaged package in previous blog posting, I thought this setting up of "forced detention" can be done if the organized stalkers can get an evidence of me as a criminal or something. This V2K would be another issue... talking about this may be viewed as having mental problem. Actually, I learned the intagoration techniques from what they say and because of my photos and the involvement of the DOD, I decided to share about V2K.

Anyway, the V2K Japanese speakers were talking about how they could make it. And then, I heard them talking about "3 more months." My Swiss resident permit expire in the first week of May. When I need to update my residencial permit, I have to submit the current one and I receive a temporary paper permit from the Stadt Zofingen housing control office. When the office receive my new permit from the imigration office in Aarau, the office send me the letter to make me pick it up. There, I will exchange the temporary paper permit and the renewed parmit.

According to the Swiss constitution, forced detention is illegal (Article 25, section 2). My guess is that I could contact a lawyer for the problem before the police, probably Kanton police as they have been engaged in the organized stalking, do something illegal. The worst scenario is police officers kidnap me from my home or on the street without telling me a reason. Say, this is possible as it happened in SJSU, several days after I tried to contact the police officer I filed the students discrimination case.

Yesterday, I found the comment from Socialboy008 on one of my video at YouTube.
He wrote:
"Who was stalking you? was Abukar Dalow stalking you? in your description, you also called him a somali born refugee, then is he not like you? i mean an other refugee? well, i hope things have cooled down by now and you are safe and calm cause living in a (refugee) centre can be very stressful and daunting let alone waiting for a residence paper."

When I saw it, I did not mention anything wrong. But I felt something strange about his comment and checked it again. Then I found him mentioning "a residence paper." When I realized what the V2K perps saying, his comment sounded much like a hinting. Actually, Abukar Dalow Abshir is not a Somali born refugee, but born in Switzerland. His comment may be just a coincidence just noticing about the residence paper. But I could not get where he got the idea to notice about the residence paper from viewing a video about how the Swiss-born Somali guy stalking and harassing me. The organized stalking victims get sensitized to be causious for any stimuli they get. On the other hand, the same stimuli worked me to get extra information to analyze with my ability of the participant observation, which is mandate for a good ethnographer.

For the ordinal targeted individuals, I think they may get upset and start claiming about how other people were making hinting or using NLP technique on them. But when I thought some people engaged in the hinting or anchoring without intention as they completely changed their behavior back, including my parents and friends, I think the some hinting maybe just caused by the remote technique on innocent people communicating with the target.

To check which NLP-used stimuli is intentional or non-intentional, I think reasoning can give the solution. When I checked Socialboy008's page, I noticed his interest in Somalia. Then I guessed he might find my video while he was searching about Somalia. I am not saying he is a perp from the beginning unlike the others who just pushing their own thoughts and denying my video wrong. My concern is where he got the idea of the residence paper. Larson Media exposed some disturbing implants which cannot detectable by medical people. My guess is that such implants can cause people to act strange or get hypnosis for the benefit of the national security..(and for COINTELPRO).

I just post this residencial paper information as a safeguard of my living. If someone else knows what the possiblities are in my life, then I can feel safer. It is an irony that police officers in Switzerland harassed a refugee. I wonder if the police officers searched my room in November 2007 was illegal activity as they did not have the search warrant. This part is also the V2K Japanese speakers were talking about.

About the Sgt. John Laws and another police officers caliming me of suicidal on October 16th, 2006, I think I remembered an interesting information. I visited SJSU UPD on Friday and Saturday of the week before to meet the police officer van der Hoek, who I filed the student discriminaton case. The officer was absent for both days. And on the second time I visited the UPD, the clerk told me he was on vacation till next Wednesday. I also visited SJPD on the first visiting to the UPD as I could not contact the police officer to get help. In SJPD, the police officer at the counter told me I had to contact the police officer I filed the case and they could not do anything. Well, few days I asked to get help from the local and the university police, I was claimed by the university police officers to be suicidal. What was going on? I would make a short video about this later with some details. The day I visited the SJPD was friday and after that I met my friend Hilda to visit an annual christian festival held in HP Pavilion. The festival was 3 day long and had a famous speaker and some mucial bands. How could I be suicidal if I was dong like this??? Dr. English-Lueck just showed up and claimed me to be suicidal and then Sgt. John Laws and another one took care of her claim to be true. Now, can I claim them "dangerous to others" for anyone on SJSU campus and make them to be sent to mental institutions? "suicidal," "dangerous to others," and "gravely disabled" are the conditions that people are forced to be sent to mental institution. Enoguh abuse of power in Silicon Valley.

0 comments: