21 March, 2009

In SJSU, sending evidences of harassment is a "suicidal" action to others.

If you listen to the voice recording of how I was transported to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Acute Psychiatric Services by the claim of Dr. English-Lueck, Sgt. John Laws, and one more UPD officer, you know how Dr. English-Lueck said she and Dr. Weiss and some others read my email to Dr. Weiss and thought me as suicidal. She even said I needed some help.

The V2K perps are talking about how my writing to Dr. Weiss on Saturday can be used for claiming me for "danger to others" and saying how it can be used to claim me still dangerous. I checked the copy out and found that was the totally opposite to be dangerous... Well, for the criminals like organized stalkers, my letter is dangerous as I was stating that I would bring their evidences to police!!!

Dr. English-Lueck claimed me "suicidal" on Monday and Sgt. John Laws handcuffed me. Yes, for the criminals engaged in organized stalking, the information of sharing the students information harassing me in my off-campus apartment to the police was scary, of course!! Now I have more things to say how the psychiatrists at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Acute Psychiatric Services is dumb. Now, now. Dr. English-Lueck, Dr. Weiss and others discussed this letter for something "suicidal" evidence of me. Then, speaking of "that" Latino guy Dr.Weiss talked about would be much dangerous for others, hahaha.. Now I got some understanding that V2K perps just try to make up something and are able to screw up by themselves. It's kinda fun to find out their harassment made me to check the stuff they talk about, then they got problem by telling me. Now they got so quiet because the same copy went to my lawyer.. Isn't this a clear evidence of school's wrong doing?

Now, what was the point of me to be mentally ill. Ah.. V2K? That's started when I was followed by the Department of Defense in the US. The ones who developed the covert hearing device. I survived the forced hospital stay and met strange people like a cultural anthropologist expert of Chinese culture in El Camino Hosptial because of this letter. Is there any problem with the CIA agents and the FBI agents at SJSU?? Now, what Dr. Weiss and Dr. English-Lueck are teaching as anthropology while thinking about a letter talking about telling something to police is "suicidal"? SJSU UPD handcuffing someone who was planning to bring the evidence to them. I think I can use this email information to explain about October 16th incident as a joke video.

I posted this letter few years ago, but I post this again here for the good joke. Here is the copy.
/////////////////
----- Message from "Goto Miyoko" on Sat, 14 Oct 2006 04:26:15 -0700 -----
To:
eweiss@email.sjsu.edu
cc:
miyokoxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com
Subject:
Thank you for the offer of taking me to Canada.

I think the time is up.
To protect myself not a spy, I must submit everything to police.
And I am going to submit the evidences people talking about you and Dr.
Gonzales at my apartment.
I hope you do not mind about it, since you know I sent e-mail to the vice
president of the US.
When some student talked about how you change your feeling about me (I have
evidence), I was doubt ful about the fact.
You did the "paper work" while you have a boy friend. And I knew other
people who you had "rumor" with as you told me.

Do you think I can trust someone like that? I thought it was another trap
"they" had set up.

I did not know you really had some feeling until last Thursday...
To be honest, I am so sorry for your involvement in this case.
About this Wednesday's class, I made a comment that "I made a professor
cry." And probably the students who have been spying me in the class
thoguht it disgusting.
You know what, I am quite sure your involvement in this semester, and at
reast you are the one who thought me as "abnormal" (that's waht someone
said in Anth 187 class last semester).
From that experience, I think i do have right to make such comment with
others, don't you think?

I don't think there is anyway to fix our relationship since you have never
tried to contact me except for using the students. You can run away from
this. (Just like what you did last time!)

Bye-Bye!

0 comments: