09 March, 2009

Dr. J.A. English-Lueck and Sgt. John Laws making false suicidal claim at San Jose State University.

Dr. J. A. English-Lueck and Sgt. John Laws about mental illness.

This video is about the analysis of my voice recording from the incident happened on October 16th, 2006, at the Clark Hall in San Jose State University. The entire conversation of the recording is downloadable from my blog and my website. Also, I made a previous video to share the entire incident. To summarize the incident, Dr. English-Lueck asked me to have a small talk in her office and in the Anthropology Department, I was claimed as suicidal by the university police officers. The police officers did not listen to my denying of what they said and I was handcuffed and transported to the hospital. I would like to mention several questions about the incident. I would like tell how I received mental health record first time in my life. If someone wants to claim me for mental problem, I would like to share what happened to me as the initial claim. I believe my case is much like how MKULTRA victims were locked up in mental institutions. Indeed, the CIA relates with SJSU and some professors and students work for the agency.

Question 1: Dr. English-Lueck was waiting me in front of Dr. Marco Meniketti's classroom on the second floor of the Clark Building about 6 pm. Dr. English-Lueck brought me to a place where there was no witness around while she and SJSU police officers could make up a claim while I denied what they say.

Dr. English-Lueck wore a purple sweater and had a plain trouser. As a dean of Anthropology Department, she usually dresses up nicely. On that day, she had plain clothes and looked somewhat upset. I turned on my voice recorder as the situation seemed strange. At that point, 2 police officers were waiting at the anthropology department office on the 4th floor. From this fact, you can learn the forced transportation to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Acute Services was planed. While Dr. English-Lueck and the SJSU police officers were acting strange, I was just heading to my classroom.

Question 2: Dr. English-Lueck did not tell me what the meeting was about. When I met her, she only asked me to have a small talk in her office. I asked her why as my class was about to start. You can hear who was upset and who was calm from the voices in the conversation.

By the way, I received phone call from the SJSU Judicial Affairs Office in November 2006. It was the time I was trying to contact ACLU in San Francisco and other human right organizations. The Judicial Affairs Office only asked me to make an appointment without telling me why. It was probably the another attempt for a false accusation to lock a student up in either jail or mental institution. I think SJSU students should be aware of such dirty tricks.

Question 3: The police officers seemed to act as if they were doing a routine work.
When I met them in the Anthropology Department, the police officers said “hi” and asked me to turn around to be handcuffed. They did not even try to check my mental state at all. Then they explained their concern of my safety and how they were told I might be “making comments about hurting myself.” They believed someone else's statement before they check how I was feeling or see any sign of suicidal thought.

Question 4: Dr. English-Lueck explained the situation a bit. This part is quite hard to listen, but you can hear she says how she and Dr. Elizabeth Weiss and others received e-mail.

Those days, I was contacting the SJSU Equal Opportunity Services for the investigation of SJSU students stalking and harassment. When I contacted Dr. Wiggsy Sivertesn about 2 week before of this incident, Dr. Sivertsen warned me not to bring the discrimination case to lawsuit. Since I felt bad about Dr. Weiss, I sent an email about apologizing how the situation would turned out to be a lawsuit or something because I was tired of how she and students continued organized stalking and harassment on me. Basically what happened is Dr. English-Lueck and the police officers believed emails shared with each other about the concern of me to be suicidal (a propaganda).

Question 5: Police officers handcuffed me even after I denied to be suicidal. If I looked cooperative, there was no need of a handcuff. Also, I had no idea why they hadcuffed me as I was listening to what Dr. English-Lueck was talking. This is something much like a power-abuse, isn't it?

Question 6: Dr. English-Lueck mentioned how she wishes me to get some help for my situation.
In fact, I had no intention of suicidal thought and I had no idea of what was going on. I think this type of false claim of mental illness is quite often to the Targeted Individuals (TIs) of organized stalking. In their cases, the Targeted Individuals are often thought as mentally ill while the people around them try to make up something to claim about them. Basically, what Dr. English-Lueck did was ignore me and tried to get the conclusion from the opinions of others. If professors do not like a student, they can claim the one to be mentally ill and send the one to mental institution easily.

Question 7: Police officers knew I would be sent to El Camino Hospital from Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. From the beginning, I denied to be suicidal when the police officer told me about their concern. It seems there was no choice for me to prove not to be suicidal.

Question 8: I mentioned about my homework and tried to explain I had no intention of suicide. Police officers ignored me. I think this part is enough to prove how their accusation was false.

Question 9: I was sent to the mental hospital because Sgt. John Laws believed me to be suicidal. Police officers were under the command to send me to a mental hospital no matter what the situation looked strange. Be aware. If police officers think a student suicidal, they can forced the student to be sent to a mental hospital.

Question 10: Like the police officers said that I would be sent to El Camino Hosptial from Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. I was transported to El Camino Hospital by an ambulance in the next morning. The psychiatrist in Santa Clara Valley Medical Center did not listen to me how I was wrongly sent to there. The paramedics involved in the transportation filled the administration form writing this “you're making self destruction and suicidal comments, & was danger to self and others.” Somehow, I received the another claim “dangerous to others” in less than one day.

In El Camino Hospital, Dr. Peter Newsom added “gravely disabled” to my diagnosis. “suicidal,” “danger to others,” “gravely disabled” are the three conditions that psychiatrists can hold patients for such as 3-days, and 14-days. Be aware of the corruption of psychiatric discipline. Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen is an old friend of Dr. Kent in El Camino Hosptial. Everyone connected to each other, so they can involve in abuse of power easier. SJSU nursing major students work at El Camino Hospital.

Special thanks for Blue Cross of California for paying the cost of hospitalization and probably the unnecessary human experiment and examination costs. At least, I saved over $500 for the medication I was asked to buy in Walgreens on San Carlos St. in San Jose, CA. If your company consider downsizing some budget, please check the medical claims from the students and faculties in SJSU who were sent to mental hospital from the campus.

Chronological Mental Problem Claim Change:
1.Dr. English-Luick and Sgt. Laws at SJSU – suicidal. (10/16/06)
2.The psychiatrist in Santa Clara Valley Medical Center – suicidal, danger to others. (10/17/06)
3.Dr. Peter Newsom in El Camino Hospital – danger to others, gravely disabled. (10/20?/06)
4. Dr. Robert Burr in El Camino Hospital - paranoia? discharged from the hospital (10/23/06)
5.Organized Stalkers – paranoia, scizophrenia? (???)

The first mental problem claim is about this video, and proves how I denied what Dr. English-Lueck and Sgt. John Laws said as suicidal. How about the other claims? I think this is another case of new MKULTRA version. According to the chart, I got worse after being sent to mental hospital and magically cured in one week, after I agreed to cancel the investigation of SJSU Equal Opportunity Services.

This is the level of the psychiatry these days. No one seems to respect the professionalism. I denied to be suicidal and Dr. J.A. English-Lueck and Sgt. John Laws did not believe it. I guess they expected me to commit suicide after I was raped by Dr. Roberto Gonzalez and Dr. Elizabeth Weiss in El Camino Hospital. This is the level of the anthropologists these days. No one seems to respect the professionalism... (like the ones working for the CIA at SJSU)


///////////////////////////////
This is the analysis of what happened on October 16th, 2006. Dr. English-Lueck asked me for "5 mintues" talk in her office. In Anthropology department, Sgt. John Laws and another police officer claimed me suicidal and they handcuffed me and sent me to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. I denied to be suicidal but they did not believed me.
I was tricked to move to a place where no one could witness what they did.

This video is the questions of what they did on that incident. Because I was careful, I turned on my voice recorder and had the entire conversation of false suicidal claim by them.

Question1: They moved me to a place with no witness.
Question2: Dr. English-Lueck said it was only "5 minutes" conversation and did not tell me what was about.
Question3: Police officers asked me to be handcuffed as the first communication attempt after "hi."
Question4: Dr. English-Lueck explained how she and Dr. Elizabeth Weiss concerned about me suicidal. I brought Dr. Weiss' "sexual harassment" case to the ombudsman in previous semester. And I was communicating with the Equal Opportunity Services for further harassment from anthropology department students and faculties.
Question5: Police officers handcuffed me even after I denied to be suicidal. They did not checked my mental condition but believed someone else's claim.
Question6: Dr. English-Lueck wished me to have some help. I denied to be suicidal but she thought there was something I needed to be "fixed." (or being raped by Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Weiss in El Camino Hospital to make me to really feel to be suicidal?)
Question7: Police officers knew I would be sent to El Camino Hospital later. I denied to be suicidal, but they knew what would happen and I had no way to clear this "suicidal claim."
Question8: I mentioned about homework and explained how I had no intention of suicide. Police officers did not believed me.
Question 9: I was sent to the mental hospital because Sgt. John Laws believed me suicidal. Check out what happened to him and Heather Cooper case to learn what Sgt. Laws claimed about her.
Question 10: Next morning, I was sent to El Camino Hospital from Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. At that point, I received another claim "danger to others." What happened to this in less than one day? The psychiatrist at SCVMC did not believe me how I was wrongly brought to there while I was on my way.

And this is the link to the actual voice recording file:


0 comments: