01 March, 2009

Stimuli control on the TI - what if perps unable to give stimulis continously?

During this week, I was too busy translating the FAQ of the Zeitgeist website. And I had enough stocks of food for whole week. Organized stalkers seemed to have problem doing any skits or hinting. It seems they really need to give stimuli for sensitization on the target.

I think V2K voice hearing is also the part of this stimuli-sending strategy for sensitization. I noticed few things: 1. the speakers changed their way of talking and it became much more like trying to give negative feeling, 2. continuous accusation for the same purpose and to bring out frustration. It sounds like there are 3-4 people, both male and female Japanese speakers, involved in the V2K. This V2K started when I was followed by the DOD employees' vehicles, so I was quite sure it is easy to figure out how the covert operation using V2K is related with the US agency by checking the record from the car license plates and their travel records in the motels. My case has much clear explanation of how it started and the ones related with ultrasound/EMF voice hearing are involved.

Since I just stayed home and did my assignments for my class, translation, some researches, for this week, the organized stalkers could not do anything to me. Probably they figured out the V2K would be the only chance to give stimuli, they seemed to switch their strategy using it. The belows are the characteristics. If you have knowledge in psychology or interrogation, check out how they are effective or not. If no body claimed such techniques, I will claim the copyright of these methods by writing them here. Why only people involved in "Channeling" or "communicating with spits" are able to get reputation in their ability while the Targeted Individuals claiming to be the victims of V2K are thought as crazy? I think they are from the same source. Surely, the spirits or outer entity cannot claim for the intellectual property. I would rather get something enough to publish like Seth Material. Only my case is about interrogation, though. If I publish what are the interrogation using V2K like, it should get some attention from politicians and the people wrongly accused by the government. Since TIs are increasing, the book should get some attention. The speakers get nothing for their work, but I will get something out from others' "negative" efforts. That is how people should be to think positive in any situation. Originally, I was thinking to add about stimuli things, but I found something extra to share about V2K from my participant observation.

1. The female speaker says "your weak point is.." and try to make me to reply it. If this question strategy is used with hypnosis "answer your weak point" question, the subject may reply it. The speakers may use the weak points for further intimidation in their speech. My weak point? A philosopher does not have a weak point as anything can become a subject of learning about one's life.

2. The same female speaker keep talking something. I am not talkative but I learned how someone is able to become a filibuster. She actually tried to speak up something about me like saying "you are selfish because...." or mentioning about my past to make up some accusations. Countermeasure for this? Try to analyze the person speaking about others for a whole time. You know such person often complain everything in one's actual life on others and does not improve anything for one's sake.

3. The V2K speakers may have advanced level speakers who are much skilled in interrogation. I noticed the switching of the speaker as I have been hearing their voices quite long and learned their speech patterns (thanks for my phonics and linguistics study). The skilled speakers seemed to be able to continue their talk with interrogation techniques. The regular speakers are usually just talking about something less effective interrogation techniques - like adding certain phrases for sensitization.

4. Less skilled speakers mention certain phrases such as someone the target knows in one's life and talk about them to give stimuli. It is like the Eritrean organized stalkers in Aarau Caritas often asked me about "school" thing. They just do the same in the V2K. I think something to make the target to experience negative feeling can bring the one to depression if they continue long period. And I think this is the truth of gaslighting effect which has been used by the organized stalkers to replace innocent people from their jobs to take over their spots.

5. Accusation on the subject whatever they can think of. Think about the situation someone else continues to accuse something. This could be like in the investigation office in a police department. In such strategy used by the V2K speakers, I assume the V2K might be used by the law enforcement / intelligence for training purpose. Who else need such accusation skills in one's life? A TI can be a cost effective easy target.

6. The V2K speakers may use microphone for communication. Have you ever heard how hitting a source pan with a spoon sounds like through a speaker? I am not sure if such sound is recorded by I recognized the crude frequency from its natural sound. I think there are two types of voice/sound hearing. One is using ultrasound to make the noise come from an open space and that is what I experienced in München after I returned from Weimar and in the street of London with splash sound from stepping my left foot. In retrospect, the location had either open space to send spotted sound or the room where the motel is under the renovation. Spotted sounds are different from voices because it had much better sound quality. I think such information can tell the difference of technologies used to send voice/sound directory to the target. However, I noticed that V2K can make the target to listen the voice exactly similar to someone near the one, or someone he or she knows. They may be able to use the recorded voice/sound sampling connected with their device. In other way, V2K speaker seem to use crude microphone – it could be to reduce the frequency to make the voice unidentifiable.


7. The V2K speakers using hypnosis and body function manipulation to cause further effect from their speech. I think this basic form of mind control is used on the common citizens who are addressed by the TIs of engaged in certain gestures while they do not know about the organized stalking. Hypnosis can cause certain image or desire to act in particular situation, then the body function increase the effect of hypnosis. It does not need V2K to make someone do something. Hypnosis could be given to anyone while V2K may require certain preparation. Then, how about thought reading? I think the answer could be given from the psychics with extremely good prediction statistics.


8. Recognition of V2K speaker is possible. Their voice could be muffled with the microwave/ultrasonic sound effect to make them unidentifiable. However, their voices have same effect all the time, so by trying to figure out the speaking style and the speech characteristics, it is possible to recognize which is which. There are usually about 4 people communicating.

9. The V2K speakers seem to have position above the local law enforcement. From their communication, I found out they are in charge of the skits by the local Swiss perps. The V2K perps seemed not knowing what was going on when I was Switzerland up to I moved ot Chiasso, but when I moved to Buchs AG, they were able to synchronize with the local perps including the mafia ones lived in Casa Torfeld I. The mafia refugees were communicating with Stefan Frei and other police officers, so I guess V2K speakers would be working internationally.

10. The speaker may be working on thought reading and copying the thought as evidences. On the other hand, they are able to work on sending subliminal message to think or image something in order to make up someting against the target. By collecting such information which they forced to think, the local law enforcement or organized stalkers are able to claim something up. My guess is that such device is already invented and capable to be revealed by FOIA. Thought reading is often complained by the TIs around the world. The false accusation is same for what local law enforcement do. They do not charge or file the organized stalkers who are engage in stalking, slander, sexual harassment, assault, theft, etc. Because of the misuse of the device, the airport securities would be unable to predict the hijack or something. Think about making someone else to be the suspect while the real criminal has it and work in the security. You get the idea. And I think that is why SJSU Sgt. John Laws mentioned about the Homeland Security as "they are well fed..." Who is feeding the Department of Homeland Security, then? China? Israel? Canada? Russia? Bush Clan? NWO Nazis? or Al-Queida? The perps John Edwards and his wife living in Mountain View, CA were talking about China. And there were professional perps in El Camino Hospitals; Dr. Rau, the doctor prepared sleeping pills to me, and Jeniffer the occupational therapist is Hongkong-born American. Who knows.

By the way, I saw a neighbor taking picture of one's house with camera using flash today. I guess the perps in the neighborhood may trying their best to give stimuli. That one was nothing much clear NLP sensitization than what Abkur Dalow Abshir was doing with his camera in the kitchen in Casa Torfeld I in November 2007. If they are asked what the point of using flash to take picture and what is the purpose of doing so, they probably has no answer as they act out of logic.

1 comments:

Khanh Dac Pham said...

[Vietnam] I am also under V2K torture and harassment for many years by Vietcombank and Sercurity Agent of Public's Sercurities. Till now, they controlled me 100% sometime. It means they put my mind in prison of brain. The speech & moving are their. The gang stalkers gave you a relax time. I hope this time is very long for u.

Khanh
Email:phamdackhanh@gmail.com
Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/khanhpham65
Yahoo Id: khanhpham65