23 March, 2009

Hearing amburance sirens everyday

Ever since I was communicating with an American lawyer to get my medical records, I started to hear ambulance sirens more than once a day. I guess the local organized stalkers used the hospital property for their skits. David Lawson writes about stalkers using the commercial and special cars for their organized harassment in his book, "Cause Stalking."

I am not sure if the neighbors know what the frequent appearance of ambulance about. If the perps are using the hospital cars for their fun, then I think it should give some weird records for the hospital how the ambulance were used daily in past several weeks. If ambulance needs sirens, then they probably transported a patient to the hospital. I wonder how many emergency patients local hospitals in Zofingen got. It would be nice to report the activity of organized stalkers for the loss for hospitals.

I really do not understand why the organized stalkers use "mental problem" as something incurable and deadly. Such identification of mental problem is a type of Communist propaganda. I have seen some perps including the Tamil woman I met in the Caritas German lesson. In her case, she was mentioning about "Kopf Problem." It is a hint of head problem = mental problem. The pharmacy next to COOP did have the Chinese medicine for headache. These are the sensitizations I noticed from my living in Switzerland.

I am not sure why local perps in Switzerland act as if in a communist country. Mental problem is curable. This is an understanding from Western culture. On the contrary, Asian culture such as China and Japan would have assumption that mental problem is incurable, and once a person become crazy, the person remains to be crazy. In the same way Chinese revolutionary people and others lived in fascist countries are surpressed. I learned about Chinese counterrevolutionary strategies including this "claiming the revolutionary people to be crazy" from Dr. J.A. English-Lueck. Actually, she was using the same method at SJSU. And I was categorized as "suicidal" and "needed help" when I was on my way to a classroom. I studied pretty much of psychology and I know how to take care my mental health. I might be under the influence from psychiatric injury by Abkur Dalow Abshir and others who had been harassing me at Casa Torfeld I in Buchs AG. At that time, I was continously harassed; someone claimed me stealing something, someone claimed me spraying shampoo in the bathroom, a stranger claiming me stealing something, residents and ex-residents showing up where I were in Aarau, banging of my window at night, vandalism of my room, no phone to call police nor no room key for my room, etc. It caused me hypervigilance as the people around me engaged in mobbing. They knew what they were doing would cause mental problem. That is why the Italian speaking woman said me "abnormal" and mentioned about hosptial. Mara Alpha stalking me shouted "you should go to hosptial" while he was the one banging my room window at night with Abkur Dalow Abshir. That was intentional harassments to cause someone crazy. If someone goes crazy, there should be some reason behind of it. In a society where gang stalkers work to control people, it does not need a reason nor prevention of the cause of mental problem.

Let's bring our democracy back. Equal rights and other means to have a healthy life to be human is guarantied by the law. I might know sensitive information about the American anthropologists, but it does not mean I have to be called crazy for protecting their relationship with the CIA. I think what happened in Buchs AG acutally proved the seriousness of the information like who slept with whom. More the organized stalkers act, more my information gets crediblity because of them causing dangers. If someone want to claim me mentally ill, I first ask what was the reason why and what caused it. Abkur Dalow Abshir and Mara Alpha were stalking me and calling me crazy. I think their activities are enough to prove the organized crime backed up by the local police. It was hard to get the ambulance sirens, but here is the example from yesterday morning and some others from these days. More they do, more sounds like our society is away from democracy.. I post this information here, so the stalkers would stop abusing the property where they work for organized entertainment. That's something abshird.

After I sent a mail to my lawyer asking how long will it takes to get my medical records and how the records will be send, I have not receive her reply yet. There was no siren I heard today. I guess this is a strange coincidence. In my case, the original mental health problem claim was done by Dr. J.A. English-Lueck when I was on my way to my classroom. And it was about suicidal while I denied. Dr. English-Lueck mentioned my mail of submitting the evidence to police and claimed me suicidal. The wrongdoing of SJSU anthroopologists were clear enough.

0 comments: