05 October, 2010

Censorship on the public area, what's next?

If you posted an Obama Joker poster or Tea Party literature on a public bulletin board, the Justice Department is warning you are a possible terrorist.
(http://www.prisonplanet.com/doj-urges-citizens-to-report-%E2%80%9Cextremists%E2%80%9D-handing-out-literature.html)
So, the bloggers and others who support Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists and the groups questioning about the government's official view would be the possible terrorists. I believe Ron Paul is better than Barry Obama, and like the Obama Joker design. Will it make me to be a possible terrorist?

I know it's easy to follow the majority, but I want to follow what seems more ethical and functional. Perhaps the governments need some way to calculate the degree of possible terrorist than taking all as the same way and putting them on "no fly" list. By stating this, will it increase the possibility of me as a possible terrorist?

I don't like war. I don't want to involve in any form of violence except in the movies, literatures, and computer games. I want to avoid any harm if it is avoidable. I would lather move to another place than living under a dictatorship in the corrupted society. I believe the Jihardists (including the guys did Kamikaze thing) are destructive narcissists who were not smart enough to find another possibility to avoid ending their own fate buy finding an alternative. And I believe the real terrorists are the ones working inside of the agencies that suppose to be helping the citizens.. but creating more damage on the society and people by their ignorance and for their own advantages. Will my thoughts still make me to be a possible terrorist by quoting from PrisonPlanet.com?

0 comments: