06 October, 2010

A difficult situation in the meal time

I don't really know what is the best model solution for this. Can anyone tell me the best way to behave?

I was invited to have a dinner in my friend's house. My friend said she cooked a soup and had a leftover from the lunch. She offered me some other foods as well.

For the TIs, we usually have a doubt on the foods and beverages because of the contamination of something done by the perps. Thanks for the article, we now have the proof of the CIA put villagers for LSD experiment in France . I'm sure the local police officers and informants helped it - Vichy France to American France, you know. And the COINTELPRO and modern assassination and slow kills of innocent citizens/foreigners by the NSA.

While I was eating a soup, I found a small cockroach in it. My first reaction was to think if it was weather a skit or not. The perps offen do the tampering on the things and put something. Then thought about the incident and my friend. Well, I know her for awhile and she seems to act normal. I know it's a shame to care about who is a potential perp only for approaching me to gain information on one's covert operation like living in a communist country. Then thought about the chance if she could do it, and thought that it's impossible for her to do it even in an accident. So, I put the poor body away and ate the soup... She made a prayer for thanking food to Jesus, and what else I could do in such situation? It could be only one bug accidentally in the soup pot. I did not see any bug so far and thinking about the priest ate the bread which he accidentally dropped during the mass in Medugorje helped me to calm down a bit. In some countries, people eat bugs for the source of protein, and thinking about taking a meal without bugs were also another thought for calming down.

Then I found another small roach when I almost finished the soup. I put it out and left the cup which were almost empty. Then I saw my friend had one bug in her cup but she seemed not to care about it.

At this moment, I thought the incident was rather accident for her.

She wanted to keep the leftover in a cup, so I helped her. Meanwhile, I found another two bugs, and volunteered to took them away while she was not watching. At that point, I found out it was not wise to tell about the roaches because she had it during the lunch and in dinner with me or it would cause an incredible embarrassment to her by just being a guest there. I don't know how that happened, but I think I behaved somewhat properly than causing a big mess. I don't know if there was a better way for this. And God only knows if we ate the bugs or not.

I just want to share this story because it might help other TIs to remain calm from any form of skit like situation. It's easy for me to figure out if three people standing in front of a shop and shouting to me "go home" and other things while laughing and looking at me after I passed them.

0 comments: