27 April, 2011

The black hundreds and the gang stalking extremists

When we look back the history of the societies, we can find the prototypes of gang stalking. When the extremists in the area gather for the specific reason, they can do anything against the target, who is often weak and less in the numbers in the society. Meanwhile, the extremists can keep the social status nor morals unchallenged. Think about lynching. The mobs are often from the working class but it is not necessary to be from the uneducated background for the motivation of the injustice. Briberies and sneaky knowledge for winning in the court can be used by the upper-class mobs to do the specific favor. When the Whites did not wanted the blacks to live in the same neighborhood nor share the seats in the buses and the trains, they created the segregation laws.

For the gang stalking victims, their human rights are denied and their everything is nullified. The gang stalkers always try to act above the victim. Also, they try to find faults of the victim anyway they can. For instance, when the victim plays a computer game, a perp might say the one is engaged in the gamble. It's not really true as not all the games are about gambling. I don't know if gambling is something to do with the Islamic Law. I've seen some perps trying to claim me as a Muslim, so it's my guess that strange reactions from the people seem to be something to do with their false witnesses and conspiracy making. Also, I have seen some people wearing hajab inside of churches. The Christian-claiming perps seemed to working to spread rumors about me as a Muslim and not a Catholic. Yeah, both sides to deny me should be a characteristic of perfect nullifing the victim, isn't it? This Muslim claiming seem to be started from when I was in UK, so I guess they are doing something like that for any reason. I wonder if that is the tactices taught by the local law enforcements.

As I say, I had no interest in Islam. That's something totally foreign to me. It's like Hindu or other religions that were not around in the society I grow up or lived in. But more perps hrassing me for the conspiracy of a Muslim, I feel like perps are exerctly doing the Jew-baiting; harassing the target as Jews during Nazis time for the discrimination. How many Muslims really getting harassed in the society these days in such a way? And I'm curious why some Muslims who seemed to be a bit loose like the clothes are not following their tradition or drinking have more power on talking about the Islamic religion? I guess the good Muslims are sent to the detention centers and the people left are the police informants.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gang stalking is NOT done by humans, it has a non-human origin. This mind control is NOT man-made electronic mind control.

Please see my youtube vids about terrorist attack and gang stalking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHCkPGHxvuE&feature=related