03 April, 2011

Today's church mass and the strange event

I attended a mass today. The benches are full, so I settled down to the back. I don't know why there are so many people for the mass. The church has Sunday masses several times and the one I attended was fully occupied. I saw there was a man in military uniform sat on the bench where I usually sit down.
During the communion, I saw him letting others to pass him and he remained in the bench. And people seemed to line up already for the communion. So, I tried to join the line. Then I saw the people sat on the benches at the back area before me started to line up. I let them join the line first. When I lined up, I noticed that the sudden slowing down of the line. Then I noticed another priest helping the mass brought an extra cup of the bread. He started giving the breads to the people just in front of me. Then I noticed that there were some others lined up behind of me later. These people include the military man who let others to pass at the bench. It was quite confusing scene to see as people just go up from the front bench to the last in the normal situation.
And there were many people who did not receive the communion but stayed in the back area of the church.

When I went out from the church, I saw two Muslim women with hajab and sunglasses standing at the entrance door. I never saw any Muslim people interested to hang around near the church. They had a large camera and they looked like tourists. I don't know if they are real Muslims or the fake ones just wearing like that for the disguise. I hope it was not for the set up of some conspiracy. Perps can bring anyone for the set up of the situation and they can claim whatever they want to spread rumors.

I'm writing what I saw at the church, so it won't count as false witness. If the perps make up stories from what they set up, then it will be called as so.

0 comments: