10 April, 2011

Today's church experience

I attended the Sunday mass today. Unlike last time, there wasn't a military person in the church. However, many people inside of the church did not take communion. I don't know what's wrong with them. Perhaps they were the organized stalkers just hanging around of me for the security reason.
Last time, there were two lines to go up to the priests to receive communion. However, this time, only one line was made and the second priest, who was not giving the service, came to the back of the church and he started giving the breads to the people. I received it with others including some sisters with kids. I don't know why but each sister in the church visit the church with holding hands of children.

I wish I can find a church somewhere I don't get harassed by the organized stalkers. These people hanging around like communist secret police officers and spreading rumors of the victim. These days, Japanese perps seems to be involved. They hanging around of me just staying where I stay. One left the place, another Japanese man came.

After the mass, I went out for shopping. But I saw sisters walking. It happened twice while I was out. I think this is quite a lot for a mere coincidence to happen. I wonder what is going on. Maybe I need to share the patterns of strange things happen inside of a church when a TI visit. It would be funnier like how the bishop is claimed as mentally ill in Jack London's book, Iron Heel. Perhaps all the good priests are claimed as child molesters and sisters are claimed for having boyfriends or having sexual relationships with strangers. By the way, what is the policy of US and UK governments for the religious workers to support the anti-terrorism actions? How many priests or sisters still be there believing 911 as an insider plot? Did they all fired and became homeless or sent to prison as child molesters and illegal prostitutions? Sorry, if I'm really exposing the truth about the church like once it helped Nazis for its dictatorship to the eugenics.

0 comments: