13 November, 2017

+ 65 6422 4930 Booking.com Chinese accent woman contacted me this morning

First morning call from Singapore about my stay at Funk Hostel said that the woman is from Booking.com and she asked me if I got an accommodation to stay last night. It was so strange that usually I don't get an international call from somewhere unknown. Then she was speaking to me in heavy dialect. It could be typical for the call center from China or India. But I was just asking me I could get a room last night or not. I had to look for my camera ready for recording, and I was uncomfortable talking in some phone line noise going on. So, this is the first part of the voice recording from Booking.com after Funk Hostel declined my stay for overbooking problem.

What happened so far:
- Chillout Hostel Muslim problem - was it something to do with Al-Quaeda showed up to the bar area? I think that was Muslim women in hijabs. I don't wanna remember now. I think this is how the Homor Simpson type police informant remembers everything. Well, it was something like bar hanging around Muslims on November 9th.
- Chillout Hostel put a post it sticker on my room door with my name on it. The female clerk asked me not to post Muslim information to FB as I always share their information to T.R.A.C.T: and Interpol HQ as the link about the Muslim gang stalkers. Then some people followed me to outside and the same female clerk taunted me of "Are you leaving? Do you still keep your luggage in your room?" and such as if they were trying to steal my stuff for the Islamic revenge to work with their bar-loving Muslim girls. Then 2 police officers came and we talked together. And they asked me if I want to stay longer and I said I wanted to cancel the reservation. It was November 10th, 2017. And the clerk cheated on the refund for 200HRK.
- Party hostel got problem of booking and the location was overbooked. So I was asked to leave after 2 nights of stay instead of 5 nights.
- Funk Hostel declined my booking and sent me an email due to the overbooking. I forwarded it to the local police and anti-human trafficking emails as the evidence. And it was yesterday.
- Today, I received 2 phone calls from Booking.com. And the first one is from Singapore and another one from somewhere else.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is muslim assholes.