09 November, 2017

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 8th, 2017

I checked out from Hotel Carmen and took a bus to Zagreb. On the way, I saw a man with open knee trouser entered the same tram and got his headphone code caught on my bags while he passed behind of me in the vehicle. Later, a woman complained me something in Hungarian showing her purse as if I went through a pickpocketting problem. I thought the man with open knees as a pickpocket. But a stranger like a normal Hungarian woman started complaining to me for unknown reason, so I filmed her and shared the film to Interpol HQ as an example of mobbing by the local mafia.

At the bus station, there was an Asian woman put 3 suitcases around mine at an empty bench while I went to the counter to ask a question. So, there was an Asian woman tried to hide my bags with her own suitcases. I remembered some Korean women from past Zagreb-Budapest Budapest-Zagreb trips got metal color suitcase like something to be kept secured image. Well, there are more of these theft claimers and actual thieves around in Budapest area.

Here is the vlog.

0 comments: