24 May, 2013

Following the footsteps of St. Paul

I'm just hanging around in the historical area famous of apostles. Nothing much here. Foods are quite funny as they are pretty much like middle eastern meals. I'm tired of eating kebabs even though it costs about 2€ here. It could be 3.50€ in Greek or Budapest.

I could share some pictures but I'm kinda busy playing FB games when I got wifi. I might be mind controlled to slack around... Well, I got some plans to do and maybe I will just decide to put my priorities listed instead of being lazy. Well, there is nothing much to do for next few days, so I might concentrate on writing my books. 

St. Paul is the key person who was helping the gentiles to be converted to Christianity. Without him, the church might be only accepting the Jews from the Jewish community. If St. Peter is the symbol of deciding what to teach, what means the role model of St. Paul? St. Paul gave an option for the non-Jews to believe in Jesus. I got gang stalking perpetrators who seemed to do the false witnessing to take out the TIs from the church. I'm just curious who they are working and who they are following. Church intelligence?

0 comments: