19 May, 2013

Homeland Security logo T-shirt

I saw the Homeland Security logo T-shirt today. When I took out my camera, he suddenly tried to look other side. So, I guess he knows what he is doing.

When I went to the church at night, I saw a woman helped reading the second reading during the mass in English was speaking German with some people after the mass. I don't think there are many German speakers around but I see German speakers everyday. I'm kinda busy for making OSAM video now. But probably, I can create some tomorrow instead of resting. Well, the Asian woman who sat at the chair next to me did not take the communion but her friend who sat next to her. I wonder there are some gang stalking activities in the church.

The V2K perps said that they are making the strategy of claiming things stolen from the church and that makes it reasonable to think why I have Catholic religious items. Well, the new perps may not know I've been Catholic for 6 years or so, and if they want to make a suspicion of me with a Muslim, they cannot explain why I have Christian religious items. Well, their Muslim extremists friends made damage on my rosaries. The perps are saying that no one can win against millionaires. They also say that that is how they protect their wealth while they claim gypsies and others suppose to have no wealth.

0 comments: