16 May, 2013

Kacmaz Pansyon says they won't give me refund

Well, I got problem with the flooding bathroom and no Internet for almost whole day. So, I decided to move to another place. Indeed, I used the shower and the Internet at a hostel paying a dorm room for 14€ and just staying in the ghetto house. You know, I got a single room with a shared bathroom. I never thought that everything is still of the third country equipments. The bed was okay. The human excrement floating bathroom next to my bed room smelled like hell and there is no shower usable while the possibility of more flooding even if I use the bathroom upstair which was causing the problem.

I settled down to another place now and I need to give the key back to the clerk who is not helpful and does not want to return the 4 nights money. I wonder if he can return the 100TKL key deposit this time or not. Here is the evidence of I paid 100TKL for the key deposit. You know, otherwise I did not get the room and the picture of the flooded bathroom on my past video ;)


And here is the voice recording of what we talked this morning about the cancellation. I can share the information to the Internet Booking service later for the warning of the fraud.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yib1hh25ea3eh7p

And here is what happened yesterday night around 10pm the clerk came and gave me snacks. He said he was there for control while some male guests settled in to their rooms. He asked me that yesterday was the day I supposed to move out. Well, my email receipt shows I have the room till Monday (I will add the picture here later). I wonder if that is the excuse for letting someone in and do something to my luggages such as damaging by dropping it from high height. My two bags and the suitcase was there when I came back though.



0 comments: