26 May, 2013

Religious and cultural diversities and gang stalking

I found an interesting fact about the diversity and the activeness of gang stalking. Here in Anatolia, I found less gang stalkers. There seems to be some with certain T-shirt logo and other form of sensitization like "eye patched" person on the street. Nothing much happened. No cheating on the price or strange thing happened. The only difference is that some people on the street asked me if I'm Japanese. I usually ignore them as I don't want to get in trouble with strangers. There were small kids playing on the street asked me one time and I ignored them. Well, rural kids might be interested in foreigners and that might be just normal for them to assume if I am from Japan or something. Their first choice of nationality is Japan not Korea or China. The funny thing I noticed is that there is a Protestant church in Antakya and saw a sign saying that the church is related with South Korea but no other Asians I encountered in the city.
There are some people speak German here. The guy working at a restaurant in Adana Otogar speaks German. Well, people there do not speak English, so it was better for the communication. The Adana Kebab was good and cheep; 13TKL for the kebab with salad and a can of soda.
I met a local woman who speaks German in Antakya. Well, Pope Benedikt XVI got some relationship there, so it would be natural to have some German speakers as well as some German companies like Siemens in the city. They don't do anything suspicious, so I'm relieved to see those people. Some people can speak general Japanese as well. For the tourist industries and the service industry, they might know some greeting words in several foreign languages. If they speak English, they could get more tourists in the area. Foods and goods are quite cheep and some places are quite interesting.

St. Peter's Grotto is now under reform. I hope it would be fixed well before 29th of next month.

0 comments: