15 May, 2013

I've never seen a church with so many Muslims sat on the bench

I did not know there are some Catholic churches where Muslims go in and sit down on the bench for praying or photo taking for a long time. Maybe, there are some politics going on like the massive conversion of Muslims to Christianity. Well, that sounds a good thing for the church if there are Muslims who are interested in the church instead of visiting mosques. I guess, photo taking of these Muslims inside can help the FBI's Muslim Index to know who are positive to be converted to Christianity. Here is the picture of the Muslims looking at the pope picture in the church, cool huh? I think French church workers can convert them with a little persuasion and than let the Muslims not wearing hijab and such.. The Muslim women should have better freedom in Christianity.

Well, there are pretty much things happened today and here is the video. I'm staying away from Muslims and mosques as I got PTSD from the gang stalking Muslim extremist perps causing so much damages to my belongings. I already got 640€ damages in Sarajevo and such. Well, I got bathroom problem from right after I settled to my room and got limited Internet as it does not work all the time. I could not connect to the Internet yesterday night. I waited quite long time though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The church is obviously a place of prayer open to all! But also a place to rest in peace and meditation. If a Muslim wants to enter a church must be free to do so, like a Christian who wanted to visit a mosque to feel comfortable, pray or see its beauty and art! I did not like the things said about conversion, which must be absolutely spontaneous! As well as try not to wear the hijab for Muslim women! If they want to dress in the traditional way because they can not do it?