27 July, 2013

2 Muslim women on the street yesterday

How often see Muslims in Zagreb? I saw two women in hijab yesterday. I don't know if they are treated fine here. Since it is very rare to see Muslims in Croatia, I suspected them as gang stalkers who are either pretending to be Muslim and claiming me wearing the hijab for snitch jacket or the real Muslims showing up for the eye witness by the bystander perpetrators and for the false witness against me.

I got some Muslims showing up in the churches as well. I assume they might be related with the false witnessing on non-Muslims but on the black lists.

I hate Muslims because I got enough damages from the gang stalking which got some Muslim perps engaged in the damages and such. I think 911 victims have right to speak up if they hate Islamic suicidal and barbaric actions. And I got over 640€ damages in Sarajevo. Oh, I saw a family hanging around in the cafe near where I'm staying. Another barbaric people, huh? I hope the insiders shouldn't make up false Muslim claims on TIs. 911 had free fall motion of three buildings corrupting like the way of controlled demolition. The airplane remote jacking was already tried with Egyptian airplane. The real terrorists should be known by now and why they are making up more Muslims on the lists and those are not Muslims but Christians and others...


0 comments: