06 July, 2013

Two German cars showed up today

I went to the shopping mall like yesterday to by something. This time, I saw a police car parked in front of the shopping mall. And there was a small car parked in front of the police car as if that one was caught of the traffic violation. I saw a man in a blue T-shirt wondering and making a phone call. He is wearing very funny logo. So, I took a picture for the possible sensitization.

Then I saw the man talking with the police in the police car.

After I finished buying some stuffs there. I was walking on the street and saw a very unique old moss green car with a German license number. A woman was driving that car.

I further walked to the east and saw a very interesting building. I somehow tried to take a picture and suddenly a woman with a young boy showed up and stood on the way. And that is how this picture was taken. I don't know the relationship of them with the German car parked on the way also. A surprise, huh? It's just like a bug just happened to be on the painting or something. I hope Germans don't hanging around when I film some skits by other gang stalkers.

And here is the better view of the German car without the woman and the kid.

Here is the general building without the German car nor the woman and the kid. I found the design very unique and wanted to observe it later.



0 comments: