07 July, 2013

Some Germans follwoing me and I saw some very cheap sunglases and watches in the bazzar

I visited the Bit Bazzar to check if they have fake Rolex stores like in Efes, Turkey. There are many people speaking Turkish working there. Also, there are some Albanian people selling Arbanian flags and such.

On my way, I encountered some Germans walking from behind. I led them pass me. So, this is my encounter with Germans today. Oh, when I went to the Cathedral for the evening mass, I saw a woman with a German book sat on the very front. I don't know what she was doing. But there were many people sat in the church but did not reply nor receive communion. They just sat near me. A typical perps, huh?


In the Bit Bazzar, I saw very cheap Ray-Ban sunglasses. I don't know if they are fake or not. Here are some pics.

Some Dr. Dre's Beats headphones.

Some Turkish CDs are sold in very slim paper packages.

Some minutia boxing grove type souvenirs.  I bet the manufacturer does not pay the royalty to BMW nor Ford.

Also, they got many not so expensive bran watches such as Addidas, Chanel, Guess, and so on. No Rolex nor Tissot. I guess, readers can check how much those watches cost and guess if they are immitation or not. From those goods, I got inspiration of the term, "Shopping Mall and Bazzar" to describe the two different places people buy the official goods and pirated ones. It's a joke derived from the famous IT article "Cathedral and Bazzar" saying the comparison of the expensive commercial software and the free software which is cheep and often have variations.

And there are so many beggars on the street at the Islamic Area of Skopje. I don't know the ratio of the people begging on the street is higher in that area. But at least, EU seems to help improving the hygiene of the area.




 The area near the stone bridge got a graftti saying that's anti-facsit area.

Oh, I saw a funny guy on the street. He had a very strange hair style and looked at me when I was swinging my camera on my hand as if he is aware of me taking his photo for perp collection.






0 comments: