18 July, 2013

Thinking to do some x-rays and other medical checks

I'm in a good location for medical examination. I'm thinking to try to get some x-ray photos for the possible law suits against DOD or BND, if you see my recent pics of German cars, you knwo why I added that one. As far as I know, James Wilbert had a chance to bring it to the court. So, I'm hoping that I might have a chance to bring my case to ICC with some suspicious Germans showing up everywhere including churches and cloisters.

On my way, I saw a German car and some German related trucks. It was like the time I traveled from Sofia to Skopje.







Nothing much here. I saw a man in "China" logo T-shirt and a Swiss woman supposed to be staying in the same accommodation but in different location.

And here is the German car from yesterday. Got Germans around? I do.
 

0 comments: