04 July, 2013

Many peope with eye-patches and a German car showing up today

I have seen many people with eye-patches in the city. I don't know what that means, but just like the V2K perps and a worker working at Split bus station warned me of taking out one eye or make me blind to shut up, I think it would be safe for me to have my own room to sleep with barricades on the doors and windows. It's not fair that I don't get any protection and some strangers - the V2K perps say they are chain gangs - showing up together for the gang stalking activities.

Here are the example of eye-patched people. What is the problem in the city to cause eye problems? They shouldn't be having eye-patches like the purpose of the pirates needed. The pirates needed eye-patches in order to work in the dark area and going out to the blight outdoor causing eye problem and early blinding. These days, we can buy sunglasses for that purpose, you know.






And the man with Polish-German martial art match.

The man with Euro Cup in Austria/Switzerland.

Here is the German car from today. I visited the shopping center next to the museum and I saw the German car parked outside. I hope the Frankfurter Mafia / German perpetrators making up something to give me a bad customer service there. And what's wrong with those Germans doing human tracking on me? This shopping mall got nice food court with Turkish, Chinese restaurants. They also has Burger King and McDonalds, but they were closed yesterday. The Chinese food is one of the best value there as the largest meal combo costs 180Din. (3€).


Speaking of the eye-patch, I encountered a sunglass street seller. He offered me Rayban sunglasses for 4000Din. (Approx. 65€ - 1€=60din) and it our conversation made the same model going down to 500din (9€). During the conversation, I suddenly remembered about the episode in Martial Thomas' book, New Phoenix Program, saying the radioactive contaminated metals are sold for making goods. The real Rayban sunglasses won't cost less than 10€, and I was wondering where they are made. Just think about the perps with those eye-patches. You know what the perps want - loosing my eyesight, right? Shall I contact Rayban for informing the fake Rayban sunglass seller in Skopje? I found few fake Rolex sellers in Efes, and now is fake Rayban. What would come next for those imitation stores? I might find something fake to inform in the Bazaar here.


0 comments: