21 July, 2013

Missed the last bus and ended in Maria Bistrica tonight

I'm quite busy for some traveling and writing. I wanted to visit Maria Bistrica to buy some stuffs like the card I kept in my wallet and was stolen with the wallet in Sofia. Well, the place is famous of the Virgin Mary statue and clear water. I attended 2 masses accidentally. There was a wedding before the mass and I accidentally attended that one. Then the normal evening mass. The last bus leave to Zagreb around 5pm, so it was too late for me to get a bus or taxi after the mass which was held from 6pm.

I got some Germans here again. I haven't seen anyone speaking German but the car with some decorations like the guest came for the wedding. Well, there was a restaurant with roasted pork grill today for the wedding party. I bought some roasted pork for dinner - the traditional food for feast in Croatia. That part was good. I wish I could bring this to Turkey to scare some Muslims :D

There is a US fed car parked nearby as well as two German cars. Enjoy seeing the funny German car with the decoration. Yesterday was the Germans in the dark cave and today is like this. Oh, well... what they are doing?


And here is the pic of the wedding. Later there was a baby needed to be baptized.


0 comments: