26 July, 2013

Restaurant Dolać cheating on the change

I went to eat out for the lunch. I got 10% off from my MRI payment. So, I got extra 200HRK to spend. I went to Restaurant Dolać at the green market near the Cathedral for the lunch. I ordered the midium Čevapi and Fanta. I paid 200HRK as I only had 200 paper notes as withdrew so many of them for the MRI. I was sure that it was 200 as I thought it would be risky for me to exchange a big note for the small fee. You know what I mean. It's like paying 100€ for a meal and hoping the clerk would be honest. Also, I did not want to use my 20 and 10 notes as I needed to buy the tram ticket later.

Here is the video from yesterday. There were two Japanese groups in the area as well as many Asians.


And the German car probably from Munich: M K 2672.


The video. Enjoy. I think Rostelj restaurant nearby is the best Čevapi in the area. It's sad to be a TI and being cheated on the change and getting other form of harassments all the time everywhere.



0 comments: