09 July, 2013

No morning mass at Mother Theresa's Memorial Chapel

I've been Skopje for awhile. The price is a bit expensive than in Sofia. Well, at least, the area has a bit more luxury in the malls. I hope that would be safer for me.

I tried to visit the morning mass at Mother Theresa's memorial chapel at 7am today. There was a group waiting also. They seemed to be there for a special event. I don't know who they are, but here is their clothes logo. I did not see any event shown in the church notice boards, so that might be an organization.


 

When I was walking around, I saw an ad of Japanese martial arts. Then I saw a woman wearing "Love" Chinese character. There are not so many Asians around.


There was one incident. When I was walking near the shopping mall, two clerks standing outside. I saw one guy said "meow" and replying his mobile phone. Another guy was laughing. I have seen such "meow" noise making in Konzum in Sarajevo. I don't know if that is a skit, but here is the company where the clerks seemed to be working. I just don't known why "meow" as that seems like what the Muslim perps are doing for the skit.

The V2K perps say that they are trying to get some volunteers to confirm me visiting mosque. If anyone tells I visited a mosque or even spreading a gossip that I'm a Muslim, please tell me. I've never been to mosque in my life and never interested in Islam. I'm waiting the Ramadan coming, so I participate in my way to show how water is so delicious. I can give Muslims a cup of water free if they get some inspiration to become Christian. You know, they quit drinking and eating for whole day time and doing it at night. That's really unhealthy because that would cause a health problem like stomachache. Well, if the Muslims get sick, they can visit a doctor and quit participating Ramadan, so that might be a safe doctor stop for them. Say, they could get water poisoning from drinking more than 5L of water at once. Maybe, there would be a store selling water for free if someone can drink over 5L or so as a good prank at night;) So, if someone really telling lies that I visited a mosque or something, I might buy a Serbian knife in the Bazaar or somewhere for the protesting. For the Croatian funs, you know what it means, right?

There was a man with "drop out" logo clothes.

I don't know if that is a skit for the V2K perps saying how to take down my education such as making up stories to reduce my BS degree to everything. I don't really know how much those gang stalkers can do. I know they are capable to switch around in the classes at Goethe Institute or getting C1 certificate after taking C1.1 and dropped again to take the same C1.1 course. There are C1.1 to C1.3 classes to finish all C1 materials. That happened to a Chinese student called Hui, so these perps want more freedom on their education and doing something fishy on the people who have no connection to the intelligence or corrupted officials. I can say some schools know have no more equal opportunities for every students who paid for their education. Look at how many college students getting nothing from getting a degree - no job, no money, but the student loan with the same amount on their shoulders. If there are students who are TIs, they would be ended up to be dropping out from the school and only getting loans. Will this the best education for the aristocratic modern schools?
 

0 comments: