20 September, 2013

Brussels Nord train station has so many Muslim beggars

I went to Brussels Nord train station yesterday to pick up my passport which went missing in the police station. Here is the view of how I found my way to the police station. It's quite old fashioned train station and they don't have a clear police sign. They have WC sign more visible. If they have over 13+ theft reports everyday, they should have a visible police sign.

You can see, there are some Muslim family begging together in the train station. It's quite dangerous as the city is famous of pickpockets. And I wanna know their relationship to the theft of my leather bag yesterday at the ticket seller. If they are working together as a criminal ring in the city, they might know who stole a L.L. Bean old leather bag yesterday. You know the logic. And I'm doing some thing good for the community. Usually, I encounter Muslim beggars when there are more gang stalkers around in my case. They might know how to find Al-Quaeda in the city, perhaps :D


0 comments: