26 September, 2013

OSAM September 25, 2013 part 1

Yesterday, I got 8000fl fine from the bus ticket checker. It happened when I was following the free tour guide from the hostel I'm staying. Say, that hostel seems to have only one guest - me - now. Well, I often encounter those ticket sellers and it was just a strange way to get fined. At least, the perps want to charge more or cheating on the change or trying to make me pay fine. They could make up the rumors of me if they can keep trying to find a way to make me pay fines for riding bus or metro without a ticket to claim me as swindler or something to add other possible crimes like shoplifting or thefts. If you see my video, it happened accidentally and that is not usually happen like this way.

Also, you can see some German cars in Budapest in the video. I don't know why I find German cars around still.


0 comments: