01 September, 2013

What do you think of the German couple's bag and mine? Too similar, aren't they?

From the V2K perps these days, I've learned that the perps have the intention of stealing my bags. I got my broken HP laptop in the leather side bag and some bibles in my backpack. Also, I'm using a Jack Wolfskin sidebag for the everyday use. I keep my netbook and few prayer books with me all the time. But I cannot bring all my bibles and others everywhere, you know. The V2K perps warned that they want to steal my netbook which is so impossible and hard drives - I keep one with me in the side bag. I could upload some more information but somehow I got addicted to FB game again for the fright - to get relaxed to forget the stressful gang stalking thing. Also, I added some more for the Gang Stalking in Churches book. I'm slow on it despite of the page numbers. It's quite enough but I need to add more information about more crucial patterns and other analysis to make it a big volume. My fictional gang stalking book sharing the samples in English and different from the Japanese version is now about 21k words. Not bad, huh? It got so many insights and how the perps would be thinking while they are engaged in the gang stalking.

Well, another issue is that the perps might be interested to kidnap me to give me an electroshock on my right forehead or strong static electroshock to the same area.These people say that now the Chinese cops are working with them here. I don't know if that is true or not. Also, the Chinese might be helping the assassination of my parents in Japan. They would be thinking like this; if they do not send me a new bank cards from Japan, I cannot get money for the living. So, their scenario of claiming me of prostitution for making money out from stealing or selling my body would be suited for my living. You know, the perps include the Muslim extremists and some church goerers. They could be using such claims on their victims for all the time. You know, people selling the body would be expelled from the Catholic churches and that would be fun for the Muslims. I've heard the cops using the Muslim women like prostitute and putting them under control like sex slaves. I don't know that is true for the Islamic nations. But that sounds suited for the cops if they are corrupted.

Ok, here is a German couple's side bag I saw this morning.


This is what I have for my side bag. Notice my bag has Jack Wolfskin logo. My leather bag is L.L. Bean and got zipper part damaged at Schöllhammer family's apartment in Munich. My backpack is also of Jack Wolfskin. 

Don't you think they are quite similar? I wanted to make sure my belongings won't be stolen this time. I got Germans going around and even following me in a group sometimes. I got my Swiss flag design Moon brand wallet stolen in Sofia. So, I'm being extremely careful.


0 comments: