27 September, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - September 26, 2013

Here is the video from yesterday. I saw a man with Wegner brand 2 bags in the same bus. He sat on the same bench as I while waiting at the bus station. Also, there was a man paid a 100 dollar note to get the bus to Sofia. He only had a small sport bag. When I put my large suitcase, the man helping to put the luggages in the compartment made a joke about asking if I have battery. Is this related with the sudden stop of my Rolex Oyster 2 days ago? It has been working fine since 2000 or 2001. Here is the video from yesterday. You know, I'm not a suspicious one as I share the information. And what happened to that guy with US currency around in Budapest? He is more likely to be working for the false flag operation. Remember Earth First! day bombing.

This time, I'm not heading to Istanbul which go so many Muslims in the city. It has many churches but too many Muslims make me to feel unsafe.


0 comments: