05 September, 2013

Germans around me

I'm ok now. I'm thinking to upload some OSAM videos but I got short time here. I've got some perps around and no Internet in my place. I'm moving to another place for few nights before my trip to Zagreb. It's better to pray at the churches holding some famous saints' relics in Zadar. I saw two German boats showing up at the ocean organ area. I'm thinking to record the ocean organ for my use. The melody is so relaxing. So far, no damage to my stuffs. It's always feel better to pray in the churches big and so famous.  I attended two masses already and feel refreshed to stay focused on reading more prayers and such. Germans around me still doing some sick works and I'm thinking to record what the priests would preach in during the mass if they are helping the gang stalkers. I saw someone with Hanya tattoo, which is usually used by the Yakuza members. The guy is white but he might be a mafia member.
When I was using the wifi in a cafe, 4 girls speaking German hanging around at the bus station in front of it. They did not take a bus but just hanging around with ice cream on their hands. I guess someone might bought ice cream for them and asked to do the surveillance. A typical perp rewards for the childish activities, right?
My next post would include funny OSAM videos. I need to go home and make some and pack my stuff.

0 comments: