29 September, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - September 28, 2013

Here is the OSAM video from yesterday. It's almost 3am and need to sleep already. You can see a possible pickpocket pair in Sofia. I bought some foods at Halite Shopping Mall and was eating at the bench nearby. Two female sat on the same bench next to my bag. There were plenty of spots to sit down but they sat so close to me and I've heard the noise from my bag. So I started filming before something happens. Near Halite Shopping Mall, someone stole my wallet on June 9th? this year and I reported that one. I don't know what these two women doing but they might be the part of the pickpocket ring in Sofia. They just left the area so quickly.

Also, you can see one group of Germans and a man with German flag logo cap in the video. They are not eating bananas, but you will find some blacks walking around on the street and Arabic speakers around.


0 comments: