19 September, 2013

My L.L.Bean leather bag was stolen at the ticket seller in Brussel Nord train station

Yesterday, I was in Köln. I attended the evening mass at the cathedral. The problem was that I had no Internet working at the hostel north of the Zoo. If you check the availability of the hotel and hostels of 16th to 17th, you will see no other places available. And I had problem finding a room in Brussels as well. Here is what I saw on the reservation for yesterday and today. My search includes hostels and under 45€ range.



In the train, there were many UK senior people around as a big group speaking English. When the train was at Köln, all the seats got reservation sign to Brussels on. But when the train started moving, the sign went off of all the seats. So, I found a spot and sat down. There was a cheap old bag and a hat left on the seat. I sat next to it and filmed that situation for the possible skit of theft claim. I saw a man sat on the right from the second raw from where I put my suitcase walked up from behind of me and saw the bag there and left. So, I guess he might be related for the bag. I filmed the people around in the vehicle, so you can see who would be responsible for that bag or why there were so many UK people. Since Bonn was where the British Army occupied after the WWII, the gang stalkers surveillance team might be showing the ratio of the UK perps near Köln. I will add this film later after making the whole movie short.

The train arrived at Brussels Nord around 1.30pm. I walked around and found the ticket seller. I went there and was waiting on the line after a group of French speaking black young women. Then, there was a man showed up started shouting at the counter. I thought it was one of the perp's skit and filmed him for the evidence. At my turn, I was talking to the clerk and when I tried to pick up my leather bag and suitcase, I found my bag missing. So, I started shouting around to look for the possible thief. I think I saw two men stood around near my luggage while I had the V2K of noticing about the man shouting. Just before that, I had the V2K perps saying that the bag is really old so no one would steal it. Well, that would be the trick they wanted to play. You know, perps can make people not to be aware of the certain things even in the ticket seller with so many people around. Anyway, I was able to file the case and here is the video and the copy of the report. You know, I think the entire thing might be a skit done by the perps - in the train someone left a backpack alone and at the train station my bag was stolen. This reminds me of how 2 German women showed up in the hostel in Sofia where I rented one bed room with shared bath and someone pickpocketed my wallet there next day. These German women were talking about renting a car and got bar on their car on the next day. I had my Egyptian drivers license with my Egyptian church membership card in the wallet. Both written in Arabic, and the wicked perps might want to use the driver license for the Muslim suspicion or something. This often happens to make people suspect and people usually say that thing is stolen already. I'm sharing what was stolen here.

In the leather bag, I had: 1. Croatia logo side bag with the broken zipper since my last stay in Munich Hostel one bed room. 2. red Maglight, 3. Scissors, 4. HP laptop broken since my stay in Zurich where German cars parked nearby, 5. my cosmetics, 6. hand fan bought in Tarsus 7. Some small bags bought in Tarsus for the gift of my Catholic friends. 8. some pens and such.





My LLBean Leather Bag Theft At Brussels Nord von f100001011753856




0 comments: