15 September, 2013

OSAM - September 14th, 2013

To make the long story short, here is the video from today's event. The bathroom faculty next to the cathedral in Zagreb now has a cleaning woman who demands tip for the use. The bathroom is free for the people and I visit the evening mass every day for last few days. I visited there before the guard parade for the weekends. At that time, I saw the line of German and Italian tourists. When the German men left the bathroom, the cleaning lady inside was complaining something. The tip requirement started from that time, though.

When I was praying rosary in the St. Francis church nearby, the baptism ceremony started. There were two men sat behind of me and were praying rosary quietly. There were only us who came for the prayer not for the baby's family on the ceremony. Then an Asian woman came and sat on the bench across the aisle. She was alone and later moved to the pew in front of me for taking the picture.

At KFC in the shopping mall near Sopot, I saw the clerk behind the food keeping area behind the counter took one wrapper and one Longer back after I ordered something else of the BSmart menu for 13kn. I could eat something else, but they must prepare behind and I do not want someone putting spat or something as the V2K perps say. 

At the evening mass after the rosary in the cathedral, I've heard the two old woman talking from the pew behind. One of them was saying "ja" for the answering, so she might be helping the Germans.

Well, you can see the rest. It's quite long. At the end, you will see a woman checking the ticket in the tram. I haven't encounter one while I was taking the tram after the evening mass everyday or something. I used the one day ticket for today, so it might be the reason the perps summoned the ticket checking woman in the tram I would take.



0 comments: