23 July, 2014

Japanese population might be reduced to 1/3 in future

The V2K perps told me that the Japanese population will be reduced to 1/3 in future. They say, 2/3 would be dead from leukemia in about 3 years. Not from heart attacks, then. Ah, but the kids would be dead more likely from the heart attacks and heart malfunctioning. They say, they learned from the police report people and the information would be published by next year after January 1st.

Let's see. How many people die like this way?

I visited Our Lady of Health shrine today and prayed rosary there for my health. It's an irony that some people would die from unfortunate life styles in the ignorant country. Who wanna increase the radioactive contamination standards without any health effect prevention? We know the science. Even some people still believe religion as opium to the people, praying for peace or normal issues do no harm but good for one's mental stability.

I could share my OSAM video by tomorrow. Just tired of working on my book and visiting Kotor today for cake eating and church visitings. It was fun visiting all the churches there and an evening mass with the honor of Mary Magdalane.

0 comments: