06 July, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - July 5th, 2014

The video from yesterday. I had problem of creating the video as the Movie Maker said it got change and couldn't complete at the end of finishing the video. I restarted my computer and this time it worked.

Here are 3 beggars from yesterday.

There were some Polish, German, and other cars around. And "Every Where NYC" logo. An Albanian mafia's favorite threat or what?



When I visited the church at evening, I saw some visitors taking photos around. After the mass, I saw a man in light blue shirt approached me and asked me "Japon?" I just said I am from "Svizzera" for my safety. I don't know why I've asked like Japanese. Here is the photo of the man asked me standing and leaving on the top right corner.

Well, I'm heading to the church later for the Sunday evening mass. I visited another one - a Franciscan and it had a wedding at 10am or something and they only had the wedding and no mass after that. I don't think they will do anything to me but you know, it's better to be careful for any form of discrimination on the Catholic visitors at Sunday masses.

Here is the video. I will add some more OSAM videos after I came back from the church in few hours. It says July 6th, but it's just the mistake. It is about 5th.



0 comments: