02 July, 2014

Short vacation time

I'm in the beach these days. Small villages with no Asians are quite good spots for me. No damages so far among my belongings. It's a surprise to see some mosques in Ulcinj. That's something made me nurvous but no one looks like Muslim here. Only few beggars sitting and begging in hijabs in front of supermarkets. That's very common even in Germany, Belgium, and so on. I've heard it's already Ramadan from Germany-Algeria match, but no one looks like fasting. Yesterday, I had lunch at the restaurant in front of the mosque facing the beach and took a picture.  Around 3.20€ for he meal - small 5kom cevapi and a cup of cupptino with a water glass. Good or bad, area became cheap when some mosqus around. I shouldn't add my theory of 3rd worldness with Muslim population here...

Last night after the Algentina-Switzerland match, I saw 2 Asian women walking on the street. From yesterday, I didn't see any Asians around except me. These girls were wearing hat, long sleeve shirt and all covert up even it's near the beach. Are they Muslim or what? I have a shirt like the woman on the front... I hope they didn't visit the mosques using my name for defamation.

And I saw many US cars and bikes on the street. I don't know why they got some here. From Operation Pendulum V2K people's speaches, Montenegro would become a part of the US in future - about 25 years later.I just wrote this for sharing others what people know from the researches. Oh, the next Algentine match would be 2-3. The V2K perps can tell me the score from the commision's report and based on the combination ratio. It's from the United States information sharing. The last night one was 1-0.

My netbook sometimes gets slow like reading the HDD and just keep reading like software updating but without any notices. So I couldn't make OSAM video last night. My new books are ready. I'm reading the Diary of the Young Girl at the beach these days. It's too risky to bring out my netbook typing while perps walking wet around...


0 comments: