02 July, 2014

My new Sony DSC-TF1 camera bought on Monday

Last Saturday, when I brought my blue Sony TX-20 to the beach, it got water leaked into the battery socket and died. Somehow, the MS was safe.
I found a camera store in Ulcinj this Monday and found TF1 on sale. I bought it for my safetey. I carry a camera everywhere I go. It got same battery N-type like TX-20, so I have no problem with additional costs saving. Just got extra battery charging code and batteries. 220€ at the shop.

I don't like perps trying to make up the claim of me stealing things for the defamation. I suppose to be homeless or something and no money to buy things, right? It's like in the communist era. People decides in a group who is which religion, nationality, and what. Here is my new camera pic.


0 comments: