12 April, 2016

Organized Stalkers Around Me - April 10th, 2016

I haven't post blogs here for awhile. Well, it was because I was busy for finishing up my GS in Churches book now around 51 pages and need to polish it and add the links and photos to be ready for sale. Also, I'm participating the Jewish Film Festival just like last year. This time, I'm watching films from the first day. I've learned a lot of the people's struggles like in Social Science classes. And somehow some movies in German, French, and even Romanian made me to have some confidence from my language abilities. Even the simple "kin" for Ibrit made me feel good. I could have studied Spanish and others before and I could have better abilities for my own no matter where I am and what I do.

Well, from April 9th and 10th, I saw Jack Wolfskin black jacket guys on the street. And that's I share.

Nose bantaged woman.



0 comments: