17 April, 2016

Organized Stalkers Around Me - April 16th, 2016

It was a busy day. I saw some Asians here and there. At the bus station, my line closed before my turn twice. The Asian couple walking at the bus station showed up to the tram stop also. The Zagreb Cathedral mass was delayed and was from 7pm instead of 6pm. I encountered such delay twice by that time. Two women and two men showed up and sat in front and back of my bench. The men did not move during the communion and the women later moved. I saw them still on their seat when I was on the line. There was this guy guarding the area to the right from me and later the right side exit.


Ah, the Asian group with one person wearing a mask was there for the trooping.

At night, I saw an Asian man walking.

And I saw the Japanese embassy employee who I met for the passport issue walking just after the guy. The bold embassy employee was wearing the pink trouser. What a strange thing, I saw!

And the German car from Munich.


0 comments: