28 August, 2013

I got my body scanned with the ultrasound device

I'm doing fine now. There are some Germans always on the street or nearby. Today was the day to see some UK license cars around. I don't know why they are driving the car from the edge of the Western Europe. If they have the ferry passing around, it would be understandable why they travel by the car. They might be just sit inside of the ferry for awhile with the car for traveling. Bur for the Germans around, I assume they must be spending more time on the wheel than playing around.

Last few days, I met Petrit Demo, an Albanian victim who had some implants taken out and is known in some websites such as implant-victims.com. He helped me to visit the hospital in the capital city. I had 4 parts of my body scanned for 5000lek (about 45€). It was quick and the old doctor speaks quite good English. The result was quite amazing. The doctor said that 3 out of 4 parts checked got something inside. I don't know what they are but the length would be around .10cm to .23cm. The areas these implants were found are my chin, my face between my right eye to the right earlobe, the back of my left leg under the knee to the ankle. The forth part was my back where I often got sudden needle pain when the V2K perps want to interrupt what I'm doing or make me to sit down than standing. Maybe, the spot I feel pain often is near the lumber vertebrae, so the ultrasound might not pick that one up. Some devices could be attached to the nerves in the bone just like what the UFO abductees got.

Here is the pictures of the photos. I'm thinking to get my body scanned with the RF detector. I could be traveling to a city where another TI has the device in future. I'll tell what I can find there. I'm already a guinea pig of the secret government or DOD or even the Germans... Why shouldn't try what I can do to discover what else in my body for the other victims? I might be just one of others who had no idea nor chance to go through the examination - it costs money and time.







Oh, by the way, here is the German cars showed up in the hospital and on the way to the hospital. And one "CH" car indicating the Swiss relationship of the car owner. There are 6 or 7 cars with "D" logo around where I'm staying few days ago.




0 comments: