18 August, 2013

OSAM August 17th, 2013

The video from yesterday, freshly made in Medjugorje. My second V2K book would be ready with a goodies at the end. Around 240K words and over 330 pages. Sorry, it's in Japanese. The Soka Gakkai perps might be showing up in Monte Negro tomorrow. Well, I'm just be there for making a better trip schedule and such. Nothing much in the small country, you know. Maybe, some dialect picking, hahaha.

I'm expecting to see Korean or Chinese or Japanese person to be in the same bus. I'm just curious what the perps will bring. I don't talk with them just like usual. This time, I had no Siroki Brieg trip passing by at Moster. I visited the church every day and almost finished 2 books. The next one needs a bit of editing and some pic adding and such. 


0 comments: