29 August, 2013

The X-ray result shows there are possibly 3 foreign objects in my left leg

I went to the hospital again to check one more point on my leg for the ultrasound. This time, I met the same doctor but he told me to visit analogy for the leg part. He was with some other doctors in a room. So, I went to another place and that one was for the emergency surgery. Then he gave me a proper place, general surgery. So, I went there and asked about the examination using ultrasound. This time, the female doctor who speaks very fluent English helped me to get an x-ray of the bump. Well, the result was a surprise. The female doctor said that there are possible three objects in my leg. One of the point on the back of the leg seemed to be the place where the doctor using the ultrasound device found something. And another point was a bit above and deeper than the one noticed. So, two strange parts in the back and one near the surface of the skin.

I don't know how many TIs got such strange foreign objects in the body. Well, the scar above the bump happened when I was still living in Pavona Apartment on 7th Street in San Jose, CA. It was the time mobbing was going on at SJSU, and one night I slept well after drinking wine. When I woke up, I found the pain and the deep scar on my left leg. However, there was no blood stains on my bed sheet. I saw some blood on the edge of the bed frame. Well, that should not the big cause of how I got injured, though.

Here is my leg picture. You can see the bump and the scar.


And this is the x-ray result. I tried to clean my finger prints and such, so it got a bit scared and other part foggy. I might try to dry it and get a better picture with the sun light tomorrow.


0 comments: