16 August, 2013

OSAM - August 14th, 2013

The gang stalking experience at Medjugorje on the eve of the Ascension  of Mary. I heard that Germans went to Sinj as I was planning, so I'm not sure that was why there were less Germans on the Ascension day. I climbed up to the Cross Mountain despite of 13days of fasting with only few breads. I had no hunger at all. I drunk the water from the water fountain at the church all the time. Miracle? Well, there are millions of people visiting the church from all over the world for past several decades. You can guess what went good. I ate a hamburger on the night of Ascension day and past 14 days I did not eat much. Then I felt hunger. I think if I had no tasty food, I had no hunger. Maybe, that is a secret of dieting and fasting. Shall I write a diet book? I'm still ok with only a cup of coffee and the bin of salt I had for seasoning. I climbed up the Apparition Hill while fasting and had no problem. Well, I put some counts on the water at the church. Maybe, my faith helped me to save my life. I wish Germans leave me alone except following me and doing something with my faith in Catholicism. They killed way too many Jews and Christians during the Nazis time, OK? It's really bad for them, the ones being Catholic for generations, as they were the one did not help Sgr. Peter R. Meyer and others died during the Nazis period. They can control the Earth but the heaven is for the people who believed in the humanity and sacrifice. Sacrifice makers are suited for the solders' job.


0 comments: